NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jarrett Allen 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure what all the hate's about. He's coming off arguably his best game as a Cav, he's averaging 25 MPG and putting up top 60 value since the trade in a backup role. McGee is out of the rotation an

2 points 2 rebounds is feasting?

Posted Images

I'd just like to thank the Cavs for coming to their senses, s/o Andre Drummond 😅
In all seriousness this guy is killing it. 10 pts, 11 boards, and 2 blocks at half.. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, ov3 said:

I'd just like to thank the Cavs for coming to their senses, s/o Andre Drummond 😅
In all seriousness this guy is killing it. 10 pts, 11 boards, and 2 blocks at half.. 

Can you imagine if the Cavs trolled us by going back on their Drummond trade attempt 😆 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

Love the guy but what happened to the FT% this week.

Guys are gonna have weeks where they don't shoot well from the field or at the line. They're not going to be robots and shoot their season averages perfectly every week lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Allen has become what I expected of Ayton and Ayton has become what I expected of Allen. Somehow I ended up getting what I was expecting. 

Congrats on everyone that held on from those early games Deandre Jordan was starting over him followed by Drummond. The fro has finally been unleashed! 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

today will be a true test for our boy vs embiid

Proved himself against a DPOY. Embiid will flop around and get his usual 20 free throw attempts 

He was fine during his nets game vs Embiid, where he got starting nods. However, Kyrie was amazing at that time, giving all good space, drawing attention and nice passing ball. I'm not sure with Sexton and Garland. Sexton never pass the ball though.