NBC Sports Edge Forums

RJ Barrett 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rj Barrett and Julius Randle are #1 and #2 in the NBA in minutes per game - the Thibs effect

Reserving your bench spots for productive players who are decent but not great gets you in H2H playoffs but you’re not going to win anything.  To win h2h playoffs you have to acquire guys who are goin

This is it. 100% FG/FT season. Efficiency player of the year. 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

Omg why did he play so little. Is he hurt?

He’s okay it just wasn’t his day. Off game and he wasn’t aggressive at all. It became a chess match between Spoles and Thibs and the Knicks just surrounded Randle w/ more shooters. 

2 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

strange game .. 19 minutes and 6 field goal attempts after beastin for a month straight as their go-to guy. 

Off game, everyone has them at times. He’ll be fine.

4 hours ago, Cozie said:

Off game, everyone has them at times. He’ll be fine.

your star player is supposed to play through an off game, not be benched 

the strange stat is 19 minutes 

7 hours ago, BykeINIT said:

your star player is supposed to play through an off game, not be benched 

the strange stat is 19 minutes 

We're talkin about Thibs here.  I'm sure he's just teaching some kind of lesson.  

it's not the first time he goes in a bad shooting stretch, what is concerning is Thibs is benching him. i wouldn't drop in +14 T leagues. 4 week coming ahead hoping he gets back in the zone.

Edited by Aimar

RJ needs to respond to his Coach’s challenge. When your not playing well your not guaranteed the minutes just because you were the 3rd overall pick. 
I’m confident RJ will respond and get back on track but he can’t dwell on a few bad games and allow it to become mental.

I dropped him and decided to stream his spot. Ive seen his highs and lows and the highs arent that really good to get excited about tbh. Im in the middle of the standings and Im just not happy with him anymore. I think this guy has potential to be really good but I dont think its this year yet. I could be wrong but I dont like playing fantasy when Im not enjoying. Best of luck to the managers who still has him.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Brown_Mamba said:

I dropped him and decided to stream his spot. Ive seen his highs and lows and the highs arent that really good to get excited about tbh. Im in the middle of the standings and Im just not happy with him anymore. I think this guy has potential to be really good but I dont think its this year yet. I could be wrong but I dont like playing fantasy when Im not enjoying. Best of luck to the managers who still has him.

I actually did the same. You can find more reliable streamers on the waiver wire with all the DNPs we have this season

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

Who was the nimwit hyping Barrett?

i mean ... when he’s good he’s good .. and when he’s bad he’s bad 

from january 13th to february 6th he was actually puttin up early round numbers 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^^Gee whiz, same thing tonight smh:/

It is 100% pure torture watching this kid throw up brick after dud after air-ball (0-8 right now) while doing nothing else to contribute or compensate; he is single-handedly destroying the hard work of all my other players who are trying to efffing WIN during championship week, I've never wanted to kick another man in the ballsack so badly HFS!!!!!!  I can't watch anymore grrrr