NBC Sports Edge Forums

Talen Horton-Tucker 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao literally the only reason anyone is paying any attention to this Dr Seuss character is because he plays for the Lakers. Once the season starts, he's gonna go back to playing 10 minutes a night an

Pre-season   Now  

I'm intrigued.    

It's not the playing time but the touches. He is getting a lot of shots now.

Now we will see if he has the talent to turn it into production this season. He is only 20 years old.

6 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

Maybe they want to feed shots to Kuz for trade or something. The guy only took 5 shots... Obviously not given the green light.

Cant trade kuz since he’s making only 3.5m. 

i still believe he’ll have a mini breakout post trade deadline. They’ll need him with bron out, him kuz and dennis will be the ball handlers. Strong hold here guys. 

7 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

looks like a drop city, it was worth a shot

I think wait another 2-3 games if you can. Lakers beginning to lose and they will have to try things to right the ship at some point. See how things go after trade deadline.

Just now, Apollo_87 said:

Dropped this guy. Loved him in the preseason, but clearly it’s not exactly translating to the reg season even with Lebron and AD out.

Same here

2 hours ago, Armed_Rodgery said:

Are people holding onto THT or letting go? It's unfortunate that despite Lebron out and having ample playing time this guy just can't seem to produce. Way too inconsistent

Dropped his a**. I was optimistic about his outlook, but he needs more time to develop.

5 hours ago, Armed_Rodgery said:

Are people holding onto THT or letting go? It's unfortunate that despite Lebron out and having ample playing time this guy just can't seem to produce. Way too inconsistent

This dude has to be one of the most overrated players in the entire league. Gets put on a pedestal cause he's on the Lakers and Lebron spoke highly of him once lol