NBC Sports EDGE Forums

AI Horford 2020-2021 Outlook

kane

1 hour ago, RipCity0 said:

I want to point out that Poku has nothing to do with Center position. He has never played it.

Alright, guess I was wrong on that end. But it still doesn't help the "Horford shouldn't get starter minutes". Muscala has not business being a starter.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tazdingo said:

Alright, guess I was wrong on that end. But it still doesn't help the "Horford shouldn't get starter minutes". Muscala has not business being a starter.

Yeah thats the thing, I don't know where this "he's going to lose minutes" is coming from. They literally have no capable big playing behind him, not even a legitimate prospect waiting in the wings.

• Like 1

• tonycpsu changed the title to AI Horford 2020-2021 Outlook
1 hour ago, kane said:

I'm little bit disappointed with Horford so far,I assume he will be 2nd or 3rd scoring option in this rebuilding OKC team,but seems he is not

well honestly he had a horrible first game, couldn't hit a shot to save his life. 

Last night had an excellent first half, and then started missing shots again and kinda disappeared. Seems like he's still trying to find his groove. 

1 hour ago, kane said:

I'm little bit disappointed with Horford so far,I assume he will be 2nd or 3rd scoring option in this rebuilding OKC team,but seems he is not

Don't forget he went up against Gobert. Expecting him to get double digit boards against Gobert is rough.

2 hours ago, Woonga24 said:

I watched the later part of the game...all he does know is hang out at the corner three point line :(

Their entire offense was 4 people standing still behind the 3 line and watch SGA or Hill drive lol. Occasional pick and pop. Dort Only really had an impressive night because he was making almost all his shots

• Like 1