AI Horford 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

don't ever wrap your willy again horford 🙂

Developing is not only about throwing young and unexperienced players to the floor. Developing is what OKC did last year with CP3 and Shai. And its what they are going to do with Big Al. I cant imagin

He has a b2b coming up.. please please pleeassee suit up for both games.

1 hour ago, sharkpotato said:

..aaaand he's out. f---!

LOL, I just picked him up and own him in another league.

I figured, ehhhh something HAS to go right ... Hell, I've literally had more players miss games than play them this week.  Of course, he's out.

12 minutes ago, RedBlue said:

What the heck? This dude trying to pull a Kyrie on us?

chill, who knows what's going in his life

personal reasons designation is not something that was made up by Kyrie

Edited by L3onD
48 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

Ok.. Oh snap!!!!! he just had a baby!!!! This dude is about to  ball out!!! 

Hassein whiteside balled out a few seasons ago after the birth of his child...lol maybe you're onto something!

58 minutes ago, droselicious said:

Hassein whiteside balled out a few seasons ago after the birth of his child...lol maybe you're onto something!

Fred VanVleet, Norm Powell (carried FVVs baby and started avg 20 pts after) Alec Burks (Had baby before this season, started off hot). Mike Conley's wife also gave birth back in Aug and in his return to the bubble scored 26 and 27 pts. All-star production in a complete down year.

All facts and data to support the post-child birth all-star phenomena.

Edited by sharkpotato
  • Thanks 2
32 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

Fred VanVleet, Norm Powell (carried FVVs baby and started avg 20 pts after) Alec Burks (Had baby before this season, started off hot). Mike Conley's wife also gave birth back in Aug and in his return to the bubble scored 26 and 27 pts. All-star production in a complete down year.

Please let this ring true for Al, lol.  Taking this guy in 6 leagues has been regrettable so far this season.  It’s only been a month though, so all hope isn’t lost but man has he been inconsistent, especially for a veteran. 

12 hours ago, thrilla1nManila said:

Ok.. Oh snap!!!!! he just had a baby!!!! This dude is about to  ball out!!! 

10 hours ago, sharkpotato said:

Balling out for Horford might mean actual rosterable stats for him.  Nice.

Congrats to Horford and his fam tho.  I just saw the picture during the OKC game tonight; looks like they had the baby last night. I've been pretty pissed that I've had this guy glued to my bench while getting destroyed last week.  Sorta makes sense now, as he's probably had to go through a battery of tests and monitoring so he could be with his wife in the hospital.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Was watching the recap with Josh Lloyd - I don't know where he got his sources but he said there's talk that he might not even make it for the 5 game road trip. Take your time Al, I think I prefer streaming your spot in the mean time lol.

2 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

Was watching the recap with Josh Lloyd - I don't know where he got his sources but he said there's talk that he might not even make it for the 5 game road trip. Take your time Al, I think I prefer streaming your spot in the mean time lol.

This is what I saw as well and I might just make a move on Roby for the mean time.

46 minutes ago, RedMamba said:

Playing bad in limited minutes, missing back-to-backs and now he's gone indefinitely... The absolute waste of pick 👎

Relax, his wife just had their fourth child and he'll be back soon enough

20 minutes ago, crocp said:

Worth a look in 12 team leagues? Or is he more of a 14 or 16 team guy?

i picked him up in my 10 team league because even last year when he had a down year he was top 80. Hes been a consistent mid rounder for like the last 10 years. With that being said, his leash is short.