• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

don't ever wrap your willy again horford 🙂

that's why

2 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

ugh.. i'm waiting for the dumb write-ups to mention again how his ROS outlook is up in the air and his rest days will hamper his value going forward.

I think I might just have to ride him out the rest of the season bc rotoworld—I mean NBC sports edge—will tank his value. 

• Haha 1

been a first rounder since he came back. Wish blurbs could shut up "Horford was coming off a 6-of-20 shooting performance, but he got things back on track tonight, and the steals marked a season-high. He's missed an annoying amount of games this season for minor things, but on a per-game basis, he's been flirting with top 40 value this season behind averages of 14.4 points, 7.1 rebounds, 3.3 assists, 2.2 triples, 1.1 steals, 0.9 "

4 hours ago, thrilla1nManila said:

been a first rounder since he came back. Wish blurbs could shut up "Horford was coming off a 6-of-20 shooting performance, but he got things back on track tonight, and the steals marked a season-high. He's missed an annoying amount of games this season for minor things, but on a per-game basis, he's been flirting with top 40 value this season behind averages of 14.4 points, 7.1 rebounds, 3.3 assists, 2.2 triples, 1.1 steals, 0.9 "

🤬

2 hours ago, gbill2004 said:

How many more beck to back games does he have? 

That's the thing. We don't know until they release the 2nd half of the schedule. They're competitive but the Thunder have issues closing out games which is a thing with young teams with no veteran playmaker/shotcaller. They could have won against the Lakers twice in a row now. The Thunder is the best place for him fantasy wise and wins would help quell fears for both owners and potential trade partners of him sitting out more games than just back to backs.

10 minutes ago, thornton1986 said:

You guys trying to trade him? What kind of players are you targeting for him? I think it’s a pretty clear sell high on him even if they stay competitive. 

I tried Jamal Murray yesterday and got rejected. You won't get fair value for Horford. Josh Lloyd says aim for top 50 but that is a pipe dream in competitive leagues imo. Might have to settle a player in the top 70-100 (someone with sneaky value, unsexy names, etc.) 

Edited by sharkpotato

I’ve been trying to target top 50 guys that are currently injured that will have serious value towards the end of the season and playoff time. Like Nurk, JJJ, McCollom etc but not getting much success

56 minutes ago, thornton1986 said:

You guys trying to trade him? What kind of players are you targeting for him? I think it’s a pretty clear sell high on him even if they stay competitive. 

i tried 

i offered him + malik beasley for dangelo russell n got turned down 

then i offered him + myles turner + malik beasley for bam adebayo + buddy hield and got turned down again 

hard to get value for value 

1 minute ago, BykeINIT said:

i tried 

i offered him + malik beasley for dangelo russell n got turned down 

then i offered him + myles turner + malik beasley for bam adebayo + buddy hield and got turned down again 

hard to get value for value 

you offered big al + beasley for russell AND GOT TURNED DOWN?

1 hour ago, thornton1986 said:

It'll be hard but the best way to do it is to try to go after someone who's been slumping bad. It also doesn't help that Yahoo which uses Sports Edge's blurbs keeps on putting notes on how he should be a sell high right now. When people read that note, it's normal to feel like they'll be getting gyped in the long run.

8 minutes ago, Maxemann said:

you offered big al + beasley for russell AND GOT TURNED DOWN?

lol yea.. owner is not that bright when it comes to fantasy 

i’m glad he didn’t take it tho 

Edited by BykeINIT
3 minutes ago, thornton1986 said:

Would you guys trade Al to get Nurk or JJJ?

Im gonna say no. I'm an owner myself and im just gonna enjoy the ride. Nurk and JJJ are big question marks and its unpredictable how they will perform once they return. Big Al is the second best player on the thunder and gets a lot of usage. 

1 hour ago, Maxemann said:

Im gonna say no. I'm an owner myself and im just gonna enjoy the ride. Nurk and JJJ are big question marks and its unpredictable how they will perform once they return. Big Al is the second best player on the thunder and gets a lot of usage. 

Agreed but don’t you think he will eventually get a reduced role sooner rather than later? Nurk/JJj should be rolling by the time playoffs start

26 minutes ago, thornton1986 said:

Agreed but don’t you think he will eventually get a reduced role sooner rather than later? Nurk/JJj should be rolling by the time playoffs start

who on that thunder roster (other than sga) should reduce his role? hes gonna sit most back to back games but i guess so will nurk? 

7 minutes ago, Maxemann said:

who on that thunder roster (other than sga) should reduce his role? hes gonna sit most back to back games but i guess so will nurk? 

I don’t think this is a good assumption considering Nurk only hurt his wrist and should be ramped up and in game condintion by fantasy PO.  Blazers will probably be making a push for seeding late in the season too. 

Sitting B2B is baked into AH’s value.  Sure, he could post top-40 #’s but most mgrs are not trading a top-50 player for him unless the guy they’re offering has similar knock against them.