• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me looking at the box score knowing I picked him up over RJax

Dear all those folks in page 1 about dropping sweet lou         

no reason to think he cannot put up near last seasons numbers again...he just started off real slow and lost minutes and opportunities along the way to other guys but we all know hes more than capable

Posted Images

Assume Clippers are trying to trade him. Defensive liability so no reason for the Clippers to have him on their roster if he isn't getting the ball. FG attempts 9,7,4. He took 14 shots a game last year. Expected regression but not this bad.

Edited by jrb734
1 minute ago, jrb734 said:

Assume Clippers are trying to trade him. Defensive liability so no reason for the Clippers to have him on their roster if he isn't getting the ball. FG attempts 9,7,4. He took 14 shots a game last year. Expected regression to outside the top 100 but not this bad.

The fact that he only got 9 minutes, all in the 1st quarter and never came back into the game is what pissed me off. Ty Lou left his starters in for a good period then emptied his bench but conveniently decided to leave a guy who almost won 3 straight 6th man of the year awards on the bench 

I will give him another week to see if he can bounce back. He has been one of the best scorers off the bench for the past decade and I don't see that changing just yet. Maybe father time has finally caught up but I will blame this more on Tyronn Lue's rotations. I drafted him late and I didn't expect much besides elite scoring and assist so if he can't do that soon, it's time to drop.

5 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Because Luke Kennard is better suited for what Ty Lue wants to do. Lou and Harrell were special but with Harrell gone, what’s left for Lou to do?

Kennard is horrible, have you even watched one Clippers game this year?

6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Kennard is horrible, have you even watched one Clippers game this year?

Let me rephrase what I said again. Luke Kennard fits what Ty Lue wants to do. Lots of players are better than other players and are buried on the bench because the “worse” player in your eyes fits the coaches philosophy more. 

Just now, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Let me rephrase what I said again. Luke Kennard fits what Ty Lue wants to do. Lots of players are better than other players and are buried on the bench because the “worse” player in your eyes fits the coaches philosophy more. 

I get your angle. Lue ordered himself Klay Thompson from ebay.👍

Lue is clueless.

Kennard is playing like an anxious kid,  overthinks every move he makes on offense, and he shoots with 0 confidence so he drives in the paint impersonating CP3.

Defensively... id rather not speak.

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I get your angle. Lue ordered himself Klay Thompson from ebay.👍

Lue is clueless.

Kennard is playing like an anxious kid,  overthinks every move he makes on offense, and he shoots with 0 confidence so he drives in the paint impersonating CP3.

Defensively... id rather not speak.

Right. I know what everyone is thinking, everyone misses the 15 points 5-16 Lou Williams with threes and maybe an assist or two with nothing else. But as was mentioned the fact that he only got 9 minutes and Kennard got 29 minutes shows that they are trying to groom Kennard to become something hence the pay.  We already know what Lou Williams is and with how last year played out and with the criticism that he voiced last season, I expect very few minutes or a trade at least unless somebody gets injured.

6 hours ago, ellejamil said:

Good to see him come back to life, always was a fan of Lou. But his stats are also the easiest to replace in fantasy.

Super easy, points and 3's . Even in the deepest leagues you can find streamers.

If Lou Will isn't doing it on a high clip .. there's literally no point in holding him. 

The strangest thing about Luo is his free throws...or lack there of..what was his strongest attribute is now a weakness..guy is barely drawing fouls...father time or rusty? It's been 7 games.

46 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

The strangest thing about Luo is his free throws...or lack there of..what was his strongest attribute is now a weakness..guy is barely drawing fouls...father time or rusty? It's been 7 games.

Yep spot on - huge part of his value (aside from scoring) was high volume FT in mid to high 80s - if that’s gone he’s probably not going to be worth owning, holding for now in a 16-team league (probably as my worst player) however my patience is wearing thin.

Edited by bkw77
30 minutes ago, davidhammer said:

I don‘t want to believe it‘s over....

They need a consistent scorer next to PG and Kawhi with 16-18ppg

Right now nobody scores other than them, he just has to get back on track

Needs more than 20 mins per night too - the role is a worry right now, probably needs an injury to one of the starters or trade trade to a more favourable situation.