• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me looking at the box score knowing I picked him up over RJax

Dear all those folks in page 1 about dropping sweet lou         

no reason to think he cannot put up near last seasons numbers again...he just started off real slow and lost minutes and opportunities along the way to other guys but we all know hes more than capable

Posted Images

yall seriously underestimating that they are playing in atlanta tonight...hes gonna ball out, thats his city, hes an atl legend plus they serve his signature wings in magic city

Edited by L3onD

I'm just surprised at the sudden dropoff from last year to this year. he went from 18ppg & 6asts to Half of that. The minutes are still a problem but i picked him up for a short term boost since i have kawhi out this week. Kennard should vault into the starting lineup which should lead to sweet lou coming off the bench as usual but now he'll be able to get way more usage with kennard & reggie jackson as the starters.

I would really like for this to be the turning point of lou will's season, i'm not too optimistic about his long term value but i'm not buying that "fathertime" has caught up to him. Maybe a trade is looming sooner rather than later and that'll help his value but lou is bucket getter at the end of the day so if he finds a place that plays him 25+ mins a night he'll be fantasy relevant again. I'm just hoping at the very least he puts up adequate numbers this week for the sake of streaming 🙏🏼

• Like 1
1 hour ago, L3onD said:

yall seriously underestimating that they are playing in atlanta tonight...hes gonna ball out, thats his city, hes an atl legend plus they serve his signature wings in magic city

I picked him up, just wouldnt be surprised if he didnt lol.

8 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

I picked him up, just wouldnt be surprised if he didnt lol.

same but its a special night, i can feel it...

8 hours ago, L3onD said:

6 hours ago, L3onD said:

same but its a special night, i can feel it...

9 minutes ago, L3onD said:

masterful...as ive expected 🥲

what? masterful...ly AWFUL.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
2 minutes ago, Pattythrills said:

Poo Williams is 1-9 as I type this. God damn he’s killing me.

I know. Sad I drafted him and then dropped/ re added him 3 times. Gonna srop him tomorrow morning and say my final goodbye for good to this player 👋 

I WANTED T0 BELIEVE DAMMIT!!!

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
  • Haha 1