NBC Sports Edge Forums

Lou Williams 2020-2021 Outlook

On 2/7/2021 at 10:06 PM, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Huh? He has been trash all season

Did you pick him up or did you sleep on him. Yeah it was the T'wolves last night, but he'll that to any team. And long as PG is out, he's gonna put up some nice stat lines..

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me looking at the box score knowing I picked him up over RJax

Dear all those folks in page 1 about dropping sweet lou         

no reason to think he cannot put up near last seasons numbers again...he just started off real slow and lost minutes and opportunities along the way to other guys but we all know hes more than capable

Posted Images

Feel like this opportunity has given him the confidence to get going even after PG returns. Lue has stated an interest in seeing him become the old Lou.

Personally torn between rostering him or Poeltl.

4 hours ago, Espoiral said:

Feel like this opportunity has given him the confidence to get going even after PG returns. Lue has stated an interest in seeing him become the old Lou.

Personally torn between rostering him or Poeltl.

so why is he not giving him his usual minutes than? I hope he won‘t fall back to 24min when PG is back, all he needs is 29min a night to be his old self 

14 minutes ago, davidhammer said:

so why is he not giving him his usual minutes than? I hope he won‘t fall back to 24min when PG is back, all he needs is 29min a night to be his old self 

I doubt he will avg 29 mins because he is already 34 years old, and LAC need to give kennard this overpaid bum some minutes(can't bench him after he sign the big contract,lol)

Edited by kane
38 minutes ago, kane said:

I doubt he will avg 29 mins because he is already 34 years old, and LAC need to give kennard this overpaid bum some minutes(can't bench him after he sign the big contract,lol)

Yeah I think so too, I just want to point out that it‘s paradoxal to say he should be his old self without getting his usual minutes 

10 minutes ago, davidhammer said:

The big question is can he still be useful even with PG13 and Kawhi back in the mix? Maybe he earned himself more minutes with those performances

no reason to think he cannot put up near last seasons numbers again...he just started off real slow and lost minutes and opportunities along the way to other guys but we all know hes more than capable of being a 6th man candidate again...clippers are better when lou plays like we are all used to and he only needs 25-28mpg 

Edited by L3onD
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, L3onD said:

no reason to think he cannot put up near last seasons numbers again...he just started off real slow and lost minutes and opportunities along the way to other guys but we all know hes more than capable of being a 6th man candidate again...clippers are better when lou plays like we are all used to and he only needs 25-28mpg 

Of course he can, but he needs his minutes back (29mpg last year to 21 mpg this year)