NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Paxton 2021 Outlook

Just now, PhilaFanBoy said:

Seems like he's been laid to rest by most on here, but here's another update.

Yeah that's an ominous sign. I dropped before this even dropped. I don't want to deal with this headache this year. When I had pancakes this morning I poured one out for the big maple. https://media.giphy.com/media/Zja3ZqokBBM0dTAa1N/giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Yes I'm in the camp of second opinions are always bad.  If the first opinion was favorable, why would there be a need to get a 2nd opinion?  He was probably told that his career is over and is just looking to confirm that.

1 hour ago, Picard56 said:

Yeah that's an ominous sign. I dropped before this even dropped. I don't want to deal with this headache this year. When I had pancakes this morning I poured one out for the big maple. https://media.giphy.com/media/Zja3ZqokBBM0dTAa1N/giphy.gif

I can't pour mine out yet. I spent too much on maple syrup back in March. Would be a waste to throw it all away for nothing. I thought I purchased the good stuff from up north, without any high fructose in it. Now all those pancakes are gonna taste super dry.

Edited by PhilaFanBoy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was literally sad when I saw he needs TJS. 

No shares, and don't care about the Mariners, but man it's gotta suck to be a great athlete and not be able to do what you can do. 

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, 2ndCitySox said:

I was literally sad when I saw he needs TJS. 

No shares, and don't care about the Mariners, but man it's gotta suck to be a great athlete and not be able to do what you can do. 

Dude is a great pitcher. I feel bad cause he is gonna maybe dwell in retirement of what could of been had his body not failed him over and over again

1 hour ago, Picard56 said:

Dude is a great pitcher. I feel bad cause he is gonna maybe dwell in retirement of what could of been had his body not failed him over and over again

I can’t believe he’s only 32. It feels like he’s been around forever. 

• Like 1