NBC Sports Edge Forums

Deandre Hunter 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.radio.com/929thegame/sports/atlanta-hawks/hawks-could-see-deandre-hunter-return-this-week

shhh keep this quiet. I like your use of transparent font 👁️‍🗨️👁️‍🗨️

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, markdash said:

Well that's not optimistic

the question was if anyone’s optimistic

the answer is no 

Edited by BykeINIT
10 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

good luck 

Wow, little did I know that my question would stir up such a vast, eloquent debate of such spellbinding proportions. Succinct yet profound. I'm in awe, and will take all of these newfound assessments with me to the promised land.

1 hour ago, Nica4two said:

Wow, little did I know that my question would stir up such a vast, eloquent debate of such spellbinding proportions. Succinct yet profound. I'm in awe, and will take all of these newfound assessments with me to the promised land.

nica please  

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, BykeINIT said:

nica please  

Aaaaaahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅😅😅😅😅😅✌️✌️✌️✌️

3 hours ago, lethotjames23 said:

also dude, april 26th? doing it so wrong lmao. gotta start this week at the latest

League I play in is always the last 2 weeks of the NBA season. It becomes a crap shoot with all the load management or playing only 10 mins a game. Ugh.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ez2do4now said:

League I play in is always the last 2 weeks of the NBA season. It becomes a crap shoot with all the load management or playing only 10 mins a game. Ugh.

man, feel for you. that stinks. should really try to talk to your commish and have that changed

4 hours ago, ez2do4now said:

I'm in the same position.  I'd feel good going into the playoffs with my current squad, but to have them play on the last week is pretty silly.  It's gonna be survival of the most rested.  No one is immune.  There's no vaccination for preventing rest days.  

3 hours ago, rob0403 said:

Dynasty wise I would be selling too. That knee seems problematic. Maybe trade for him when he is injured and them stash him when he fixes it

he got a whole offseason of rest to come. he's a beast. i aint selling low for ****. 

3 hours ago, lethotjames23 said:

man, feel for you. that stinks. should really try to talk to your commish and have that changed

Last year the commish agreed to increase the number of adds from the standard 4/week to 7 since each playoff matchup is 2 weeks. Finals is 2 weeks plus 3 addl days until end of the season. 

1 hour ago, Nica4two said:

I'm in the same position.  I'd feel good going into the playoffs with my current squad, but to have them play on the last week is pretty silly.  It's gonna be survival of the most rested.  No one is immune.  There's no vaccination for preventing rest days.  

Couple of seasons ago my team finished first and like 20 wins ahead of the second seed. Load management and injuries killed me and lost on the first playoff round. Fourth seeded team won it all. Talking about injustice lol. 

3 hours ago, ez2do4now said:

Couple of seasons ago my team finished first and like 20 wins ahead of the second seed. Load management and injuries killed me and lost on the first playoff round. Fourth seeded team won it all. Talking about injustice lol. 

nah man, those are factors you need to take into account. All is fair imo

• Like 1
13 hours ago, lethotjames23 said:

doubt he comes back man. and if he does it'll be in a limited capacity. so unless you're in a dynasty, no

I thought that he can help my team in couple stats (which bogdan does right now) in my PO that time...if it's not worthed so i won't touch him in the wire and find someone else.

Edited by enbhie