Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Deandre Hunter 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.radio.com/929thegame/sports/atlanta-hawks/hawks-could-see-deandre-hunter-return-this-week

shhh keep this quiet. I like your use of transparent font 👁️‍🗨️👁️‍🗨️

Will Bog's return affects his stats (shot attempts, usage etc.)? He was killin' it prior his injury but Bog, Galli etc. were injured in that period right? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Will Bog's return affects his stats (shot attempts, usage etc.)? He was killin' it prior his injury but Bog, Galli etc. were injured in that period right? 

Good chance Collins gets traded and he is better than both the big signings combined. He was putting up those numbers with ball hog Reddish and alongside Trae and Capela he will be fine

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Good chance Collins gets traded and he is better than both the big signings combined. He was putting up those numbers with ball hog Reddish and alongside Trae and Capela he will be fine

Okay thanks for the insight. Were just curious if you guys thought he could sustain those numbers with these guys back. 

Better get my running shorts on and run to the WW then

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Supersonics said:

I would need to drop Roby, Danilo or Saddiq Bey hmmm (and I’m short in centers) 

Pick one lol, doesn't matter

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MikeXScott said:

They're going to baby the **** out of this dude

Nah, Hawks don’t baby. With Collins also maybe being traded, and Hawks still trying to secure a playoff spot, hunter could win many people many leagues.

Sounds like treatment went well and he’s sounding like he will be back soon on his gram.

This is a run don’t walk moment for anyone in a 10+ team!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have LaVert and Derrick White on my IR spot to replace Hunter should I drope White for Hunter?

 

 

PG  Kyrie Irving , Jrue Holiday , T McConell
SG A. Edwards ,  Lebron James
SF P.George , K.Middeleton , D.Galinari
PF D.Green ,  N.Noel , Sabonis
C Wendell , Robert Williams
IL D.White , Chris LaVert

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bruceWayne said:

I have LaVert and Derrick White on my IR spot to replace Hunter should I drope White for Hunter?

 

 

PG  Kyrie Irving , Jrue Holiday , T McConell
SG A. Edwards ,  Lebron James
SF P.George , K.Middeleton , D.Galinari
PF D.Green ,  N.Noel , Sabonis
C Wendell , Robert Williams
IL D.White , Chris LaVert

Drop Sabonis

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bruceWayne said:

I have LaVert and Derrick White on my IR spot to replace Hunter should I drope White for Hunter?

 

 

PG  Kyrie Irving , Jrue Holiday , T McConell
SG A. Edwards ,  Lebron James
SF P.George , K.Middeleton , D.Galinari
PF D.Green ,  N.Noel , Sabonis
C Wendell , Robert Williams
IL D.White , Chris LaVert

Drop Jrue. Likely rest risk.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, bruceWayne said:

I have LaVert and Derrick White on my IR spot to replace Hunter should I drope White for Hunter?

 

 

PG  Kyrie Irving , Jrue Holiday , T McConell
SG A. Edwards ,  Lebron James
SF P.George , K.Middeleton , D.Galinari
PF D.Green ,  N.Noel , Sabonis
C Wendell , Robert Williams
IL D.White , Chris LaVert

Drop Paul George. He chokes in the playoffs. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...