NBC Sports Edge Forums

Terry Rozier 2020-2021 Outlook

Good thing is, if he is truly more efficient off ball like rotoworld said, then he has a wealth of players passing to him.

Seems like Devonte is still being used as a playmaker cause his assists and shotty percentages are exactly the same as last year. Graham, Hayward, and Lamelo all are ball handlers who gets a lot of assists. So maybe Rozier will make it out of this ok staggered with different passers.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was putting up jumpshots in pre-game. 

It was a blowout n hes been playing a lot...they just let him rest after the hip contusion...48 hrs for treatment...still looks good for Monday i'd say.  

7 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

Good thing is, if he is truly more efficient off ball like rotoworld said, then he has a wealth of players passing to him.

Seems like Devonte is still being used as a playmaker cause his assists and shotty percentages are exactly the same as last year. Graham, Hayward, and Lamelo all are ball handlers who gets a lot of assists. So maybe Rozier will make it out of this ok staggered with different passers.

When he went nuts in the 3rd/4th Q last night it wasn't like people were dishing to him and he was draining. 

He was his usual self attacking and slashing or pulling up. I know score sheets can be very assist friendly sometimes but when he was going nuts in 2nd half huge majority of those seemed unassisted and just created by himself. 

Edited by Dreams And Dwightmares
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Terry Rozier 2020-2021 Outlook

Absolute steal at his ADP. Enjoy the ride.

I don't see his minutes or shot attempts regressing unless the Hornets stink it up the rest of the season and force a 3 way time share of minutes between Rozier, Graham, and Ball mid-way through the season. An injury to any of the main guys in Graham and Hayward will only benefit him. Can't believe I drafted Lou Will over this guy.

4 minutes ago, Jugernot said:

Have him in all of my leagues. Anyone who thought this guy was going to get the short end of the stick with LeMelo lost. 

Only Devonte Graham stock cratered

I'm preparing for a roller coaster ride. If it is 3 good games and then 1 stinker, I think it is the most I can expect. He seems to be doing much better than Graham.

22 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

i made the mistake of keeping devonte over rozier due to assists 

smfh 

I’m very surprised you did that.

You quoted me in the Ball thread as well, when I mentioned LaMello being the future.

Bringing up Terry and his contract.

My expectation was atleast one of them would take a backseat to LaMello , I just didn’t know who.

Generally folks were leaning towards Graham being the odd man out.

Mainly due to the money paid to Rozier.

But really it’s been his bad play more than anything.

His shooting is just atrocious, everything else is there for the most part.

Devonte needs to lead that 2nd unit , it’ll do wonders for his game.

Playing against weaker defenders as opposed to starters.

37 minutes ago, Em-City said:

Happy that he's not hurting the % and TOs if he has quieter games

He will surely begin to, he's a poor shooter historically so this is not the norm. Sell high window will close sooner than later. Try to move him now for more stable value IMO. 

Just now, KingDURANTULA said:

He will surely begin to, he's a poor shooter historically so this is not the norm. Sell high window will close sooner than later. Try to move him now for more stable value IMO. 

Nobody's biting, and i kinda need a pg eligible guy with dwhite out. So thinking to ride him.

Anyone been able to sell high or package him up with anther guy? 

On 1/7/2021 at 1:32 AM, Em-City said:

Nobody's biting, and i kinda need a pg eligible guy with dwhite out. So thinking to ride him.

Was able to deal him for Coby White

Had him last year and the results were mixed, have him again this year and its been much better than expected and hope he continues with the solid production.

Frustrating that he doesnt have SG eligibility on Yahoo when he did last year.  I've filled a position eligibility request, please vote:

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206157-fantasy-basketball/suggestions/42423247-rozier

• Like 1
On 1/6/2021 at 10:32 PM, Em-City said:

Yesterday I got offered Murray for Terry. I'll probably accept.

17 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

Yesterday I got offered Murray for Terry. I'll probably accept.

what’s the line of thinking here? rozier’s ceiling is murray’s floor LOL