NBC Sports Edge Forums

Terry Rozier 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was putting up jumpshots in pre-game. 

It was a blowout n hes been playing a lot...they just let him rest after the hip contusion...48 hrs for treatment...still looks good for Monday i'd say.  

I'm in an 8 team league and I keep wanting to think that Terry is my most droppable player, but then he keeps having games like tonight every now and then and pretty much has had zero BAD games this season.  That consistency is a thing of beauty

On 1/16/2021 at 11:24 AM, JohnnyTsunami said:

Love how well he’s been playing, but I can’t shake the thought that I should sell high on him 

why . he’s pretty much charlottes only reliable scorer outside of hayward 

something's gotta give and Lamelo will eventually start, but they can also run 3-guard lineups like OKC last year so there's still a strong possibility that all 3 will average 30mpg. Devonte/Terry will eat against bench lineups

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Din_Ris said:

First game eligible at SG  :(

How bad did it look?

I mean..he was down for a bit...then walked off with a little help but hes tough... I say hes back by mid week... well see...Wood's looked worse and he missed 3 games...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, checkers said:

Ball has probably earned more PT with this guy out of rotation... thought?

Scary Terry is more of a SG so I can see Devonte being the odd man out (traded or benched) 

1 hour ago, JohnnyTsunami said:

Scary Terry is more of a SG so I can see Devonte being the odd man out (traded or benched) 

based on the last blurb from rotoworld it seems like they want to have rozier off the bench which doesn't make sense, I think it would make sense to have graham off the bench and rozier starter because he an actually hit shots more efficiently this year. 

Edited by halbounih
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, halbounih said:

based on the last blurb from rotoworld it seems like they want to have rozier off the bench which doesn't make sense, I think it would make sense to have graham off the bench and rozier starter because he an actually hit shots more efficiently this year. 

Yeah that doesn’t make sense, hopefully Terry gets the same minutes regardless if he starts. His numbers might go up if he’s playing with the bench, so something to monitor 

3 hours ago, halbounih said:

Trade Graham for depth. 

8 minutes ago, Pattythrills said:

Lamelo is a turnover merchant. It was only a handful of games ago he got held out of a game for turning it over too much. Even if scary is on the bench tomorrow, I don’t foresee lamelo starting at point yet in his career.

How he's averaging 2.6 TOs in 26 mins, I don't think that's horrible for a rookie pg. But lamelo should definitely be starting over graham dude has no business starting. Lamelo is more efficient than him and a better ball handler so I don't get it. Rozier makes more sense to be along side LaMelo. 

• Thanks 1

Rozier is the better shooter out of him and graham so much better next to lamelo. If anyone’s coming off the bench it’s graham as he can flourish as a ball handler against second units and have easier defences for his horrible hacking fg. Either way I think all 3 will still continue to get big mins

9 hours ago, Pattythrills said:

Lamelo is a turnover merchant. It was only a handful of games ago he got held out of a game for turning it over too much. Even if scary is on the bench tomorrow, I don’t foresee lamelo starting at point yet in his career.

not really .. 3.7 turnovers per 36 ..... thats less than luka or trae. 

41 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

not really .. 3.7 turnovers per 36 ..... thats less than luka or trae. 

His last 10 games he’s averaged 3.4 turnovers averaging 26 mins. He’s also in the top 20 for turnovers per minute despite coming off the bench in a reduced role compared to those around him and ahead on the rankings. He’s a turnover merchant, and will continue to be his whole career. Fun to watch tho.

3 hours ago, Pattythrills said:

His last 10 games he’s averaged 3.4 turnovers averaging 26 mins. He’s also in the top 20 for turnovers per minute despite coming off the bench in a reduced role compared to those around him and ahead on the rankings. He’s a turnover merchant, and will continue to be his whole career. Fun to watch tho.

Almost every ball-handling, playmaking guard has high TOs lol, are you new to basketball or something.