NBC Sports Edge Forums

Terry Rozier 2020-2021 Outlook

9 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Almost every ball-handling, playmaking guard has high TOs lol, are you new to basketball or something. 

FVV,DeRozan say no,both are under avg 2 to(You can argue they are not playmaking guard)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was putting up jumpshots in pre-game. 

It was a blowout n hes been playing a lot...they just let him rest after the hip contusion...48 hrs for treatment...still looks good for Monday i'd say.  

I rather Lamelo run the 2nd unit and feast than Graham running the 2nd unit. Why what’s the infatuation with Lamelo starting? As long as he is getting the minutes and producing does it really matter?

Haliburton and Quickley say no!

3 hours ago, kane said:

FVV,DeRozan say no,both are under avg 2 to(You can argue they are not playmaking guard)

And that's where the list ends lol . I wouldn't even put DeRozan in that tier 

VanVleet is an aberration with his AST-TO ratio. He's an outlier not the norm

7 hours ago, fabrar said:

Almost every ball-handling, playmaking guard has high TOs lol, are you new to basketball or something. 

Yes and he is one of the highest to do so, despite his lower comparable minutes to those around him on those ranking. Somebody argued he wasn’t a turnover merchant and I argued otherwise. Are you new to the internet or something kid?

• Like 1
On 2/9/2021 at 10:20 AM, beejay6020 said:

Could not have been happier with his season considering he was my last pick in the draft. Just wondering what his value is like in leagues - has anyone traded him for anything substantial? 

I can't imagine a scenario where you get similar value back... I've been trying to package him with other mid tier guys but no dice.

As an owner, he has been an absolute gem this year.  As far as I’m concerned, he’s in the running with Brown and Jerami for MIP.  Stud, this man is.

he went undrafted in my league 10team which i still don't understand how.. but i was able to scoop him up right after that 1st game when he put up 42 point, couldn't be more happier 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, malixx said:

he went undrafted in my league 10team which i still don't understand how.. but i was able to scoop him up right after that 1st game when he put up 42 point, couldn't be more happier 

pretty wild, i drafted him at 127 in my 10 teamer. its like it was just assumed he'd disappear just because there was another pg

On 2/12/2021 at 6:47 PM, beejay6020 said:

pretty wild, i drafted him at 127 in my 10 teamer. its like it was just assumed he'd disappear just because there was another pg

just goes to show how much better of a fantasy ranking assessor most of us are than the cats who come up with the rankings .. 

i was shocked by how low both he and deandre hunter were ranked pre-season

rotoworld posters >>>>

Just now, KingDURANTULA said:

On FIRE, but real talk anyone tempted to sell high? This feels like peak sell high to get a stable top 40 in return before he inevitably regresses

Solid top 40 Would be very tempting sell. Otherwise, ride this out. It’s been fun to watch. Scary Terry just had a 🐐 game 

I traded him for Oubre earlier on in the season thinking there was no way he'd shoot that well and no way Oubre was going to shoot as poorly as he was. I got half of it right - Oubre's been better. But Terry has been unbelievable. Low-key wish I'd held out for a better trade.

• 2 weeks later...