Dejounte Murray also should be on that list tbh

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was putting up jumpshots in pre-game. 

It was a blowout n hes been playing a lot...they just let him rest after the hip contusion...48 hrs for treatment...still looks good for Monday i'd say.  

It was a blowout n hes been playing a lot...they just let him rest after the hip contusion...48 hrs for treatment...still looks good for Monday i'd say.

46 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

Just traded for this guy.  

SMH

• Like 2
10 hours ago, The_Real_Deal said:

Terry gonna hold it down now! 

gosh, I hope so.. I just got him in a trade and his 1st day on my team, he hurt his hip.

I want to see the early season Rozier!

Edited by maxim730
26 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

gosh, I hope so.. I just got him in a trade and his 1st day on my team, he hurt his hip.

I want to see the early season Rozier!

First day for me as well after trading for him.

Probable tonite and poised for early season beast mode version...64 fantasy points night one when LaMelo was coming off the bench... the possibilities now are endless.

It could get very SCARY!!!!

Edited by dfstout
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, rabaak said:

Wonder what D Ainge thinks of Rozier now??

Chances are Rozier doesn’t become the player he is now playing in Boston’s iso-heavy offense.  There’s probably some wacky and predictable back story about Ainge never wanting to lose Rozier except for Rozier’s unwillingness to remain a permanent backup PG. 

You gotta wonder if he's injured or something.  This is one of the all time worst shooting stretches I've ever seen, and it's super confusing since he had been one of my most consistent players before the last few weeks.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sld12 said:

You gotta wonder if he's injured or something.  This is one of the all time worst shooting stretches I've ever seen, and it's super confusing since he had been one of my most consistent players before the last few weeks.

its called regression to the mean. he's a career 40% shooter. what he did early season was amazing and he still killed his ADP but no way he was gnna shoot like that forever

Edited by KingDURANTULA
  • Like 1

as doug heffernan would say BRUHUHUTAL. ive basically conceded fg for the week - had him and lamelo with his lovely 1/10 effort today, no coming back now. at least he still got a solid 3 steals 

Regression to the mean. He's always been an inefficient shooter. The hot stretch from earlier in the season was probably never going to last