NBC Sports Edge Forums

Carmelo Anthony 2020-2021 Outlook

5% chance he starts, maxes out at 15 points if lucky

he will be there for a quick bench scoring player and a veteran presence. 

will occasionally pop off when he has those high fg% shooting nights but besides that his fantasy game last year was his last season of good production in fantasy i believe.

6th man. But even then it's hard to see him as fantasy relevant because I believe DJJ/RoCo will take up the majority of the wing minutes. The Blazers need their defense more than they need Melo's offense. Not to mention GTJ being in the mix as well.

he was top 50 in the bubble last season 

i’m not saying it’s likely he replicates that, but he might actually get a scoring boost being portland’s 6th man now 

the hilarious rotoworld blurbs actually said to target him in the middle rounds LOLLL - while i think he has a chance to be an asset, i personally wouldnt take it THAT far 

• tonycpsu changed the title to Carmelo Anthony 2020-2021 Outlook
  • 3 weeks later...

Idk why people are scooping up the likes of Gary Trent Jr and Rodney Hood when this is the guy to own! No CJ McCollum going forward and this guy is not afraid to take the shots AND he's getting stocks. Might take a hit on the FG% but seems like a risk worth taking right now...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...