NBC Sports Edge Forums

Luguentz Dort 2020-2021 Outlook

13 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Yup he's out today. Thunder won't play anyone who might go off and give them wins 

Yup Dort is bad for the tank LOL. Might accidentally go and win them a game.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol, no jinx ... welcome to today's NBA. Play one day and rest the next. Wonder if my employer will adapt this model 

oh man, he's so T H I C C too.

sorry bud, simply shining some reality so that your next emoji is not like this 😭

4 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Lol and this is another reason OKC is pulling this;

No fans no party

1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Yup he's out today. Thunder won't play anyone who might go off and give them wins 

Is that why they ordered Moses Brown to score 0 points last night??

5 hours ago, fabrar said:

That "tank violator" tag was hilarious though.  Just when I grab Dort too.  lol, just my luck.

I think it's a pretty clear warning that next week's 5 gamer might just be a 3 gamer though.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Racks11479 said:

Questionable tag again???!! I’m dropping this dude if he doesn’t play tomorrow. Can’t have a spot in my lineup lost during my playoffs like this! 😠

Yeh too much grey area right now - is it tank? Is it actually a hip strain ? Is it both? Can’t be rolling with guys in your playoffs that are 50/50 chances every time. 

12 hours ago, ez2do4now said:

Imagine how disappointed Dort must be when the team says you ain’t playing because we are in tank mode 

For reals... they really killin his real world value $$$. I'd be pissed as hell 

16 minutes ago, Racks11479 said:

Unlike players in their prime or those with multi year max contracts, many 'lesser' players have shown their potential given the minutes when starters were on safety protocols. Many of the OKC young guys like Dort and Poku are looking for starter roles next season.

1 hour ago, Racks11479 said:

Well he is locked for 3 more years for dirt cheap and nothing he can do about it.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

Well he is locked for 3 more years for dirt cheap and nothing he can do about it.

True, and maybe they consider him untouchable, but it's usually not a bad thing to jack up a young player's trade value before the season ends

Lu Dort (right hip, tank violator, Cade Cunningham) will not play on Wednesday vs. the Pacers. 

first good blurb in a while hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Finally Dort (22) is playing today

Along with Theo Maledon (19); Darius Bazley (20), Aleksej Pokusevski (19); and Moses Brown (21)

Average age on the court is 20.2. I wonder if this is the youngest starting lineup in NBA history.

Dort and Moses are in charge of getting the beers while Bazley, Poku and Theo wait in the car LOL

• Haha 2
47 minutes ago, ez2do4now said:

Finally Dort (22) is playing today

Along with Theo Maledon (19); Darius Bazley (20), Aleksej Pokusevski (19); and Moses Brown (21)

Average age on the court is 20.2. I wonder if this is the youngest starting lineup in NBA history.

Dort and Moses are in charge of getting the beers while Bazley, Poku and Theo wait in the car LOL

yep it is. They had 21 years 36 days earlier in the season but prior youngest was 21 years 12 days by Phoenix 2017. 

This lineup will be 20 years and 270.1 days on average. 

On 4/25/2021 at 8:35 PM, DonutGiveUp said:

Listed out. I pray OKC falls as far back as possible in the lottery disgusting organization

OKC will get the #1 lottery pick who will join the list of all time busts, while picks #2-8 will become all stars.

Karma. Payback is a bitch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1