NBC Sports Edge Forums

Shake Milton 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope there's a team out there with Shake Milton, Christian Wood, and James Harden so they form the ultimate team name "Shake my Harden Wood" it's like having Exodia, the dragon balls, and the nine t

I don’t see why not. Besides the backup PG role he can also play next to Simmons taking minutes from Curry/Green. Expect similar usage/minutes with Lou Williams

Does Doc have another daughter Shake can marry?

2 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

Just scored a quick 6 points. Shot isn’t dropping tonight but he’s moving the ball well.

I should know better than to complain mid game, but alas...

1 hour ago, whips02 said:

Shake Season!

Curry out tonight

Really?  I had to emergency pick him up in our 14 teamer after the Fultz injury.  Maybe he can go off.  PG is looking bad on our wire, it was basically him or Pritchard or Pat Bev.  All three had obvious drawbacks.  Looks like at least for now Shake will be viable.  Hope he doesn't lay a bunch of bricks.

1 hour ago, laurilegend said:

Really?  I had to emergency pick him up in our 14 teamer after the Fultz injury.  Maybe he can go off.  PG is looking bad on our wire, it was basically him or Pritchard or Pat Bev.  All three had obvious drawbacks.  Looks like at least for now Shake will be viable.  Hope he doesn't lay a bunch of bricks.

Shake should be gone already in 14 teams. I could see him scoring 12-14 per game with some assists 3s and steals. Nice handcuff player as well which you can use in trades for the owners of Simmons and Curry. 

Harden talks heating up, sounds like Maxey and Simmons may be included. 

Shake might get some value in if Harden slots into SG, though you'd probably expect Seth to compete with him in that role if they go for pure offense. 

3 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

Shake getting value when the biggest usage monster in the league comes to play besides him? Nah. He is TOASTED.

Survived the Harden monster haha. I have both Seth and Milton on one team so I was sweating for a second.