NBC Sports Edge Forums

30 Team Fantrax Dyn Basketball - $55 Entry Fee

One spot available.  Utah Jazz.  Roster and Rules links available upon request... or you can join our Discord server and chekc them out there aw well as ask any questions to other members.  I have a large Discord server where I run all of my leagues from. Team needs to be filled ASAP.  Owner was AFK mostly.   Discord link below

https://discord.gg/ZXVytMwUhD

God bless!

• 2 weeks later...

Utah Jazz is still available and now Minnesota Timberwolves are available.  Might also be able to give 50% off on the MIN team if you commit to next year upon joining.  All money is handled thru Fantrax Premium to avoid scams!  God bless! 

Edited by The1Commish
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll take Utah Jazz......Put me in and I'll pay you what the team is worth.....Its a 30 Team Dynasty. Hard to improve from year to year with 30 teams. Don't want to pay money on a bad team. That would be throwing money away. Who would do that?

Maybe have a pay rate based on team rank. 55 - 40 - 25 or something like that. Or 55 - 45 - 35 - 25 - 15 - Free if the team really sucks. Seems to be 3-4 really bad teams in a league that big.....I ain't paying 55 for a really bad team......If Utah is the best team in the league - I'll give you 75. I'll make money.

dino10k@yahoo.com

39 minutes ago, dino10kk said:

I'll take Utah Jazz......Put me in and I'll pay you what the team is worth.....Its a 30 Team Dynasty. Hard to improve from year to year with 30 teams. Don't want to pay money on a bad team. That would be throwing money away. Who would do that?

Maybe have a pay rate based on team rank. 55 - 40 - 25 or something like that. Or 55 - 45 - 35 - 25 - 15 - Free if the team really sucks. Seems to be 3-4 really bad teams in a league that big.....I ain't paying 55 for a really bad team......If Utah is the best team in the league - I'll give you 75. I'll make money.

dino10k@yahoo.com

You are definitely welcome to come in and take a look at the team if you like.  Just click this Discord link and you will be taken to our main Discord channel, the central hub so to speak.  A discount could be available if you are interested.  DM me once inside.  https://discord.gg/mm67y3yu3q