NBC Sports Edge Forums

Hassan Whiteside 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two scrubs centers for an all star and you didn't smash accept immediately??? Jesus man these Whiteside fangirls are nuts

He has 10 years worth of minutes. Who exactly are they showcasing him to? Aliens that just arrived on earth? Walton is desperate and Hassan is a break-in-case-of-emergency kind of guy on their roster.

This is a great way to NOT be a NBA head coach lol. There's a reason good orgs like Miami and Portland got rid of Whiteside. I'm convinced that everyone who thinks he's some elite big man has literall

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, the1gq2nvy said:

im dropping after tomorrow game. Wednesday is pack schedule and SAC doesnt play until sunday again. By next week holmes maybe back.

agreed - I'm doing the same

what's with the super low minutes today? the 4 fouls or just Walton reminding us that he's the worst coach in the league? the guy doesn't play many minutes regardless, so who cares how many fouls he gets? There next game is not until Sunday against Golden State who play mostly small ball now that Looney and Draymond are the only players that can play center so can we expect low minutes again from Whiteside even if Holmes and Bagley still aren't available? Better off sitting Whiteside for that game?

Edited by magic32
28 minutes ago, magic32 said:

what's with the super low minutes today? the 4 fouls or just Walton reminding us that he's the worst coach in the league? the guy doesn't play many minutes regardless, so who cares how many fouls he gets? There next game is not until Sunday against Golden State who play mostly small ball now that Looney and Draymond are the only players that can play center so can we expect low minutes again from Whiteside even if Holmes and Bagley still aren't available? Better off sitting Whiteside for that game?

He’s useless man. Early Fouls sure but also some bad play. He’s just the best of a bad bunch (Jones,metu) only reason why he got a starting gig. They predominantly play small ball when holmes is out. He’s a drop with so many days off now, holmes practiced today so shouldn’t be too far off. At best he might have 1-2 more games of relevance 

3 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

He’s useless man. Early Fouls sure but also some bad play. He’s just the best of a bad bunch (Jones,metu) only reason why he got a starting gig. They predominantly play small ball when holmes is out. He’s a drop with so many days off now, holmes practiced today so shouldn’t be too far off. At best he might have 1-2 more games of relevance 

But he is fantasy gold usually if he gets the minutes.  I wish he was anywhere but with Walton, who didn't even play Brook Lopez when they had no one at Center in LA.  Charlotte would be great fit for Whiteside, he could get minutes there. 

Edited by magic32
1 hour ago, magic32 said:

Because he sucks. Given the minutes he can put up some great numbers but he because he is such a terrible player he will not get the minutes.  Big difference between fantasy and real play.  I picked him up as well but II wasn't holding my breath. 

49 minutes ago, BlackHole said:

Any thoughts or insights into how he may look against GSW on Sunday?

considering GSW only have looney left as their only big i imagine theyll go small a lot & then so will sacramento + holmes was a full participants in todays practice so his return is imminent

Edited by beejay6020

Dropping this buffoon and getting me some shares of Delon Wright now that he’ll be running point at Sac Town. 

I bet he’ll block 5 shots come Sunday to p!ss me off LOL