NBC Sports Edge Forums

Hassan Whiteside 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two scrubs centers for an all star and you didn't smash accept immediately??? Jesus man these Whiteside fangirls are nuts

He has 10 years worth of minutes. Who exactly are they showcasing him to? Aliens that just arrived on earth? Walton is desperate and Hassan is a break-in-case-of-emergency kind of guy on their roster.

This is a great way to NOT be a NBA head coach lol. There's a reason good orgs like Miami and Portland got rid of Whiteside. I'm convinced that everyone who thinks he's some elite big man has literall

Posted Images

Just now, thornton1986 said:

Walton said he’s considering changes to the center rotation, any sense stashing this guy? 

• Thanks 1

Meh, I dropped him earlier this week right before the DNP-CD's but just picked him up for free as a speculative add. I consider him as my end of bench streamer slot at this point. Paid $8 in auction draft, for reference. I'm not going to let the pre-draft ranking decide my perspective on his outlook. Recent comments from the coach and the teams dismal display was worth the add as an end of bench streamer, and wont hesitate to drop if a better opportunity arises.

3 hours ago, cbsholy said:

Meh, I dropped him earlier this week right before the DNP-CD's but just picked him up for free as a speculative add. I consider him as my end of bench streamer slot at this point. Paid $8 in auction draft, for reference. I'm not going to let the pre-draft ranking decide my perspective on his outlook. Recent comments from the coach and the teams dismal display was worth the add as an end of bench streamer, and wont hesitate to drop if a better opportunity arises.

What did the trash coach Luke say

11 minutes ago, littlesamtung said:

I think he is on the board and the Kings just showcase him.

He has 10 years worth of minutes. Who exactly are they showcasing him to? Aliens that just arrived on earth? Walton is desperate and Hassan is a break-in-case-of-emergency kind of guy on their roster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
49 minutes ago, brosephd said:

will be watching this game closesly. whiteside if given 20 mins can be resurrected. who would get the short end of the stick however?

This is not a great "minutes evaluation" game if Walton says he's playing his studs less tonight. But if he plays well then we can have "minutes evaluation" games next week. No way Holmes piece of the pie is cut much, unless Walton truly wants to get fired. Hield & Bagley are the guys who need to look over their shoulder.

9 hours ago, bbythepier said:

So in your BRAIN, only rookie will be showcased? 🤣