NBC Sports Edge Forums

Hassan Whiteside 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two scrubs centers for an all star and you didn't smash accept immediately??? Jesus man these Whiteside fangirls are nuts

He has 10 years worth of minutes. Who exactly are they showcasing him to? Aliens that just arrived on earth? Walton is desperate and Hassan is a break-in-case-of-emergency kind of guy on their roster.

This is a great way to NOT be a NBA head coach lol. There's a reason good orgs like Miami and Portland got rid of Whiteside. I'm convinced that everyone who thinks he's some elite big man has literall

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Well thank you Walton, you went from having a lead and blowing it with the old roster to already down by 30 to the TrailBlazers.

The whole franchise from top to bottom is a mess

27 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

So nothing to see here?? Couldn’t watch the game

its really the same as always. When he get minutes he gets stats. If he were to ever get 30 minutes hes easily a 14-18 points 12-14 rebounds 2-4 blocks dude.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
5 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

its really the same as always. When he get minutes he gets stats. If he were to ever get 30 minutes hes easily a 14-18 points 12-14 rebounds 2-4 blocks dude.

Yea I know. 30 minutes monster. But did someone watch the game? Are there any hope for him or is he just drop city?

11 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Yea I know. 30 minutes monster. But did someone watch the game? Are there any hope for him or is he just drop city?

i saw the game. He looked exaxctly the same as he always looked. Played the same, had the same energy, etc.

He looks like he’s trying less hard than everyone else on the floor. They did seem to be running offence through him a bit though, so he could actually provide a bit of value. Not fourth round but maybe like another Bismack type guy

1 hour ago, Mike123456 said:

He looks like he’s trying less hard than everyone else on the floor. They did seem to be running offence through him a bit though, so he could actually provide a bit of value. Not fourth round but maybe like another Bismack type guy

Which means we are back to drop city after a little piece of hope? 😅😂

1 hour ago, Mike123456 said:

Horrific body language and just presence. Was watching the game last night to watch Haliburton, and it irked me everytime this guy was involved in a possession. I see why he’s warming the bench when Holmes is healthy now. Is there any hopeless or clueless team that would trade for this guy? Cause I think it’s the same story again once Holmes is back. Wizards?!

1 hour ago, IDatDude said:

Horrific body language and just presence. Was watching the game last night to watch Haliburton, and it irked me everytime this guy was involved in a possession. I see why he’s warming the bench when Holmes is healthy now. Is there any hopeless or clueless team that would trade for this guy? Cause I think it’s the same story again once Holmes is back. Wizards?!

So not relevant in fantasy before a trade happens you think?

We love this guy in fantasy when he gets minutes but in reality this dude is just about out of the league. Doesn’t love the game, just loves the checks and fame (what little he has). Never improved during his time in the league. Bad attitude, low effort. Have fun playing in China next year.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, rocky7st said:

That should be the final nail in his coffin. Under 10 min and Kings win

especially with the way holmes has played. he'll only have small parts of relevance i think whenever holmes gets niggles or injured, which is to be expected as he has had some durability issues in the past, his body has never really had a chance to get used to being a full time starter for a whole season. waltons made it pretty clear on where whiteside sits in the pecking order

Not sure why any team would want him with his shiiiiiity body language, defensive ineptitude, and overall low b-ball IQ.

Edited by Taipan
  • Haha 1

Ok, what do we think about him getting traded? Obviously thats what its going to take for him to find playing time barring an injury to holmes. He was recently dropped in my points league and it hurts seeing him sitting there knowing that he can be a VERY valuable commodity if he finds minutes.