1. 12 TEAMS H2H Standard 9-cat
  2. 10 - Tatum
  3. 15 - PG
  4. 34 - Drummond
  5. 39 - Jrue Holiday
  6. 58 - LaMarcus Aldridge
  7. 63 - Marcus Smart
  8. 82 - Coby White
  9. 87 - Derrick White (about to move to IL after eligible)
  10. 106 - Jarrett Allen
  11. 111 - Markelle Fultz
  12. 130 - Delon Wright
  13. 135 - Otto Porter
  14. 154 - Darius Bazley

Any comments on who should i add or replace or target to trade? i think i should have picked FVV over jrue on 39th pick since i'm punt FG.

We have one IL in the league, if derrick white becomes IL-eligible who should I add? THT, ooumboya, avdija, milton, dinwiddie, okoro,dillon brooks are all still available

Projection friendly draft, not sure if I like the team composition. You have some players whose main strengths are one thing, and other whose biggest weakness is that category. George - Drummond is one example(both %). I like your last few picks, but do not like your middle ones, Smart and Whites are too high imo. 
I wouldn't call this punt fg yet, but I would look for some trades to become one, and if so I'd add Brooks. He is an ok player in punt fg builds, with the potential to be great. 

Team solid, but don't love the first two picks of PG and Tatum. If you could flip one of those and another player, such as Drummond or Jrue into a superstar such as KAT or Luka, I think that would dramatically improve the team.

Please help in return!

• Thanks 1

Not a fan of that PG pickup, but I'm a little biased against him. I also don't think you were going for punt FG% (esp with that Drummond pick) until you grabbed Smart and Coby to seal the deal. Speaking of which, I don't think you're necessarily punting FG%, but it's not your strong suit, of course.

Looks like you're overloaded on steals (I also am unintentionally stuck with the "curse" of too many steals), but that's fine. I'd probably find room for another big, since you've only got 3 of them. Adding some cheap blocks (Noel, Boucher) might help if you have any available on the wire. 

No comments on the FA pool just yet, but I'd be ready to make adjustments if your bottom 3 picks don't work out.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

Projection friendly draft, not sure if I like the team composition. You have some players whose main strengths are one thing, and other whose biggest weakness is that category. George - Drummond is one example(both %). I like your last few picks, but do not like your middle ones, Smart and Whites are too high imo. 
I wouldn't call this punt fg yet, but I would look for some trades to become one, and if so I'd add Brooks. He is an ok player in punt fg builds, with the potential to be great. 

Yeah, I just can't pass Drummond at that turn since all the good ft bigs have already been picked like vuc wood nurkic. I think I'm keeping my eye on brooks then and I agree that Derrick white pick is too high. 

1 hour ago, MWon said:

Not a fan of that PG pickup, but I'm a little biased against him. I also don't think you were going for punt FG% (esp with that Drummond pick) until you grabbed Smart and Coby to seal the deal. Speaking of which, I don't think you're necessarily punting FG%, but it's not your strong suit, of course.

Looks like you're overloaded on steals (I also am unintentionally stuck with the "curse" of too many steals), but that's fine. I'd probably find room for another big, since you've only got 3 of them. Adding some cheap blocks (Noel, Boucher) might help if you have any available on the wire. 

No comments on the FA pool just yet, but I'd be ready to make adjustments if your bottom 3 picks don't work out.

Boucher and Noel are gone. Thanks! I got your point tho, Ill be keeping my eye for potential blocks streamer like poetl, d. Powell etc

As for the PG pick, part of me is believing that he would return to that MVPG level 2 years ago where he finished 3rd in 9cat rankings. He's already healthy and on a contending team. 

Edited by Deixis

7 hours ago, McKing said:

Team solid, but don't love the first two picks of PG and Tatum. If you could flip one of those and another player, such as Drummond or Jrue into a superstar such as KAT or Luka, I think that would dramatically improve the team.

Please help in return!

Thanks for the input. Also commented on your thread. Hope I helped also :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deixis said:

Boucher and Noel are gone. Thanks! I got your point tho, Ill be keeping my eye for potential blocks streamer like poetl, d. Powell etc

As for the PG pick, part of me is believing that he would return to that MVPG level 2 years ago where he finished 3rd in 9cat rankings. He's already healthy and on a contending team. 

Damn.  Sorta figures.  Well, yeah, Poetl and Powell might be decent then, though both have their drawbacks (Poetl's on the Spurs and with Pop), Powell is probably going to be brought on slowly due to injury recovery and will likely be behind DFS, Maxi, and eventually Zingis.

Yeah, I'm just not a believer. That run 2 years ago was insane, but compared to the rest of his seasons, it seems like an aberration rather than something to expect or even hope for.  Questions about his attitude, team chemistry, and winningness have me skeptical, especially with the potential for complacency after being rewarded a hefty contract for a sloppy POs finish this year.  I'd take him late 2nd, but there are just so many other players I'd rather draft.

• Like 1