NBC Sports Edge Forums

Brandon Clarke 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He should request a trade or go to a strip club.

21/8/5? No, stay put. 

Might be time to cut the chord...

Didn't take him but curious about long-term. Last year's numbers were phenomenal for a 21st pick whose path to minutes wasn't given. Jx3's health will obviously play a huge role but Memphis strikes me as one of the more analytics-driven, future-oriented teams around and they'd get off on rolling out 2 young athletic PFs as core bigs if they can swing it

Should be solid to start the season while JJJ is out, and his game translates to fantasy pretty well. We'll have to see what happens to his role when JJJ comes back, but should be worth a late round pick as a flyer. 

Man, that looks like early Blake Griffin's shot.  Would also break the shot meter in 2K too.  Clarke shot 36% from deep last year ... If he retooled his shot, who the heck is his shooting coach?!

Anyway, sorta wish he did more on the statsheet (or got more minutes), but I'll take it.

2 hours ago, Kamura said:

Honestly the only thing making me not drop him is “he was ranked in the 60-70s last year” narrative. He’s so bleh.

Dont miss all of the early top FAs holding onto this guy because of where he was ranked.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, DLG10 said:

Dont miss all of the early top FAs holding onto this guy because of where he was ranked.

Agreed but wayyyy too early to jump ship.

We have a pretty big sample size of him last year, playing quite well.

But holy fook what was that jumpshot I just witnessed , WOW lol . I'll snap if that's a reoccurring thing

He has all the opportunity in the world with triple J on the shelf. 

• tonycpsu changed the title to Brandon Clarke 2020-2021 Outlook