NBC Sports Edge Forums

Pick my 3 WR in PPR, WHIR 100%!

Had a bye last week so now I’ve got difficult decisions to make, especially with DJ Moore back! Need to pick 3 of the following to start for a PPR league:

DJ Moore @ GB

Chase Claypool @ CIN

Gabriel Davis @ DEN

Chad Hansen @ IND

Lynn Bowden Jr. vs NE

Jakobi Meyers @ MIA

Already have Robert Woods in as WR1 so one of the above is going in my FLEX over RB options like Jamaal Williams, Phillip Lindsay and Latavius Murray. And I’m hopeful Woods returns to practice today. Wish I had better options at WR but this is what I’ve got after some WW pickups this week. Please remember to leave a link to your lineup question. I always reply! Good luck to everyone still fighting for their playoff lives!

10 minutes ago, Jub Jub said:

Had a bye last week so now I’ve got difficult decisions to make, especially with DJ Moore back! Need to pick 3 of the following to start for a PPR league:

DJ Moore @ GB

Chase Claypool @ CIN

Gabriel Davis @ DEN

Chad Hansen @ IND

Lynn Bowden Jr. vs NE

Jakobi Meyers @ MIA

Already have Robert Woods in as WR1 so one of the above is going in my FLEX over RB options like Jamaal Williams, Phillip Lindsay and Latavius Murray. And I’m hopeful Woods returns to practice today. Wish I had better options at WR but this is what I’ve got after some WW pickups this week. Please remember to leave a link to your lineup question. I always reply! Good luck to everyone still fighting for their playoff lives!

3 hours ago, Jub Jub said:

DJ Moore @ GB

Chase Claypool @ CIN

Gabriel Davis @ DEN

Chad Hansen @ IND

Lynn Bowden Jr. vs NE

Jakobi Meyers @ MIA

Moore, Claypool, and Bowden Jr are the plays for me. Moore and Claypool are far superior options to the rest of that list, making them must plays. I'm basing the third pick strictly off reason performance and limited options in Miami.

Replied to all lineup questions above. So I’m really nervous about starting Moore this week. Trying to convince myself not to bench him in favor of one of my other options. Would anyone rank Moore below *both* Hansen and Bowden this week? And where would you rank Gabriel Davis among this group? PPR with a 100 yard bonus.

Edited by Jub Jub
WHIR
1 hour ago, NyjersInParis said:

Moore and Claypool for sure.  Im torn between bowden and davis for the last spot.  If parker, gesicki and grant sit, id go with bowden.  if they all play, id go with davis.  

Thank you. Unfortunately Davis plays on Saturday so I won't be able to wait and see about Miami's starters. Some of them did return to practice today though.