NBC Sports Edge Forums

Who to draft pick 3 - 8 teams

Hi, 

i have 3th pick in h2h league - 9cat. (8 teams)

If Davis is here, i take him

but if no, i don’t know between Doncic Towns Giannis...

Doncic hurts TO and %FT a litte

Towns i have him last year and all this injury and moral worry me...

Giannis hurts %FT.

i am newbie so i don’t know punting :)

thanks you

Edited by Tomy

I would not take Dame over Luka, Giannis or Kat. They all provide more overall stats than Dame. No real wrong choice just depends on how you want to build. Giannis will hurt FT% so if with him then maybe punt FT%. If don't want to punt FT% then Kat or Luka. Kat will probably have the slightly better value since higher %s, boards, and blocks. Luka will get more assists, slightly more steals and less injury concern perhaps. I would probably roll Kat but there is not wrong choice here. Just who you feel good about and how you want to build team.

• Like 1

Probably go with the best available. I usually see Harden/Luka/AD in the top 3 (in whatever order).  Fairly easy. Pick whoever is left.

I've gotten the 3rd pick myself, and it's an ideal place to be in, as you've got any leftover of those players, and can select accordingly after. I think the bigger problem is planning out the rest of that draft - Luka would be a fun guy to pair with Simmons/Drummond in a 12-teamer, which was what I was trying to do, as a FT% punt strat, but since you don't have much experience with punting, I think just choosing good value and needs the rest of the way is fine.