NBC Sports Edge Forums

WR/Flex2/TE Help! non-ppr. WHIR 100%

In a big hole after TNF since my opponent had Waller go off (and he's the #1 seed as it is).  I've got to fill my WR2, Flex2, and TE spots in my non-ppr league. Here's my choices:

WR/Flex2

MJJ @ Ten - great matchup but without Stafford he's gonna be on my bench, if Stafford starts I think I gotta roll him out

Higgins @ NYG - good chemistry with Baker lately, and Bradberry ruled out for the Giants

Pittman vs Hou - great matchup but seems to have little upside now, esp with Hilton going off recently

Lamb vs SF - tough matchup with an offense that's hard to trust, and he's done nothing lately

Washington @ Cin - with Diontae in the doghouse bc of drops he's has been getting snaps/targets and producing with them, and the matchup is great

TE

Ebron @ Cin - great matchup, but like most TEs needs to score a TD to really produce. His target volume is consistently decent tho

Goedert @ Ari - matchup isn't great, and Hurts doesn't look for his TEs to bail him out like Wentz did, kills his upside and Ertz is starting to dig into his snaps

Smith Jr vs Chi - another great matchup, and he's produced when Rudolph has been out, probably has the most upside of the three

As it stands right now, i'm looking at starting MJJ and Higgins, but not sure who to pivot to if Stafford is ruled out, i'm starting to lean Washington in that case just given the upside and the hole i'm in after TNF.  For TE, Ebron is probably the safest play but Smith Jr's upside is really tempting. He doesn't see a lot of volume but catches almost everything thrown his way.  What are my plays?

WHIR guaranteed as always, just leave a link.  Thx.

I don’t think Diontae will be in the doghouse this week unless he drops more passes, so I think Washington’s targets will still be minimal. I’d guess that JonesJr and Higgins should be the plays. Maybe Washington is a pivot, but you’re banking on a big play from him. 

At TE, I’d roll with Irv Jr. Great matchup, and the Bears do what they can to let TEs score, lol. Seems like the safer bet with the most upside. 

Thanks for mine. 

9 hours ago, TheINC said:

In a big hole after TNF since my opponent had Waller go off (and he's the #1 seed as it is).  I've got to fill my WR2, Flex2, and TE spots in my non-ppr league. Here's my choices:

WR/Flex2

MJJ @ Ten - great matchup but without Stafford he's gonna be on my bench, if Stafford starts I think I gotta roll him out

Higgins @ NYG - good chemistry with Baker lately, and Bradberry ruled out for the Giants

Pittman vs Hou - great matchup but seems to have little upside now, esp with Hilton going off recently

Lamb vs SF - tough matchup with an offense that's hard to trust, and he's done nothing lately

Washington @ Cin - with Diontae in the doghouse bc of drops he's has been getting snaps/targets and producing with them, and the matchup is great

TE

Ebron @ Cin - great matchup, but like most TEs needs to score a TD to really produce. His target volume is consistently decent tho

Goedert @ Ari - matchup isn't great, and Hurts doesn't look for his TEs to bail him out like Wentz did, kills his upside and Ertz is starting to dig into his snaps

Smith Jr vs Chi - another great matchup, and he's produced when Rudolph has been out, probably has the most upside of the three

As it stands right now, i'm looking at starting MJJ and Higgins, but not sure who to pivot to if Stafford is ruled out, i'm starting to lean Washington in that case just given the upside and the hole i'm in after TNF.  For TE, Ebron is probably the safest play but Smith Jr's upside is really tempting. He doesn't see a lot of volume but catches almost everything thrown his way.  What are my plays?

9 hours ago, TheINC said:

WR/Flex2

TE

Higgins for sure. Baker is heating up and they’re developing good chemistry.

I’d also stick with mjj. Even if a backup plays, the volume should be there.

TE is tough but I’m going with irv smith. That Pitt game will likely be over by halftime/early 3rd quarter. The Minn game will drag out so smith should get more room for volume.