NBC Sports Edge Forums

Josh Jackson 2020-2021 Outlook

Really liking what he's bringing so far, especially considering that he can give you 1/1/1 off the wire. Hope he keeps getting 30ish a night. 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wrote a little song for our boy:   I'm sorry, Josh Jackson Ooooooo You are fo' real Never meant to label you a bust Tatum can go suck himself a nut I'm sorry, Josh

You gotta love the setup here: - #4 overall pick - struggles a bit in his rookie and sophomore seasons but overall is far from a total bust.  Suns still touting him as a part of the future g

Lol Okafor/Griffin might rank in one of the worst defensive pairings to ever play in the nba. This Pistons team is pure trash with loads of fantasy appeal. Okafor probably pairs well with a Jackson/Ha

10 hours ago, fabrar said:

Really liking what he's bringing so far, especially considering that he can give you 1/1/1 off the wire. Hope he keeps getting 30ish a night. 

Delon Wright hoaxed us again in 2021 . Josh should have the green light all of this year 

• Like 2

PLEASE BE OK!!! He was seriously on the verge of a breakout and also a huge game today. Good news is that he stayed out there to hit the FT (injury happened on an and-1) and walked to the locker room on his own power...

34 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Damn saw 14 minutes on espn scoreboard and was concerned since i saw 0 PF... looked bad? 

It’s hard to say. Bigger player jumped and landed on his ankle after he drove to the basket. I think he is will be okay but might be a day or two or weeks.

• Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Jugernot said:

It’s hard to say. Bigger player jumped and landed on his ankle after he drove to the basket. I think he is will be okay but might be a day or two or weeks.

Definitely did not look something like how Morant reacted to his injury and he did walk it off albeit with a limp but let's hope he's good.

Plumlee landed on his ankle.  The injury itself looked pretty bad, especially given the circumstances, but at least he was able to hit his FT, foul, and get out with a limp.

Agreed - he'll probably be out for at least a few days if not a week or so.

On 1/3/2021 at 8:00 PM, stickman786 said:

Hopefully he recovers. Love this kid. He's putting things together nicely.

I read he will be good to go tomorrow. Even if this is not the case he is back this week so he dodged a bullet. 

• Thanks 2
8 minutes ago, richardtlee22 said:

I think he potentially could be the biggest winner of the Hayes injury just for the mere fact he’ll have a bunch more minutes coming his way. And as we’ve seen with him so far, minutes = production. What do you guys think?

Yeah he was gonna be very productive even with Hayes but he probably has more usage coming his way now.

57 minutes ago, richardtlee22 said:

I think he potentially could be the biggest winner of the Hayes injury just for the mere fact he’ll have a bunch more minutes coming his way. And as we’ve seen with him so far, minutes = production. What do you guys think?

48 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Yeah he was gonna be very productive even with Hayes but he probably has more usage coming his way now.

Hayes was not putting up many shots IIRC. I think Delon Wright will be the one benefiting, maybe Rose. 

Hopefully he doesn't rush back, that injury looked pretty bad at first.  He should have a big role for the season and risking it for a couple more games isn't worth it IMO.

I wrote a little song for our boy:

I'm sorry, Josh Jackson

Ooooooo

You are fo' real

Never meant to label you a bust

Tatum can go suck himself a nut

I'm sorry, Josh Jackson 

Ooooooo

You are fo' real

Blew weed smoke into your child's face

Hope you never ever do that again

Edited by xlosingmyedgex