NBC Sports Edge Forums

Josh Jackson 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wrote a little song for our boy:   I'm sorry, Josh Jackson Ooooooo You are fo' real Never meant to label you a bust Tatum can go suck himself a nut I'm sorry, Josh

You gotta love the setup here: - #4 overall pick - struggles a bit in his rookie and sophomore seasons but overall is far from a total bust.  Suns still touting him as a part of the future g

Lol Okafor/Griffin might rank in one of the worst defensive pairings to ever play in the nba. This Pistons team is pure trash with loads of fantasy appeal. Okafor probably pairs well with a Jackson/Ha

1 minute ago, babayaga said:

Is he a must add with all the injuries? Hayes out, Drose just got injured. I know he doesn't play PG but the minutes gotta go to someone and Casey seems to love him

Yup,pistons need jackson to score and create his own shot,Griffin is washed and rose is injury prone

• Like 2
7 hours ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

I wrote a little song for our boy:

I'm sorry, Josh Jackson

Ooooooo

You are fo' real

Never meant to label you a bust

Tatum can go suck himself a nut

I'm sorry, Josh Jackson 

Ooooooo

You are fo' real

Blew weed smoke into your child's face

Hope you never ever do that again

hahaahhahahah W I N 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, babayaga said:

Is he a must add with all the injuries? Hayes out, Drose just got injured. I know he doesn't play PG but the minutes gotta go to someone and Casey seems to love him

Yessir
Must add even in 10 team leagues, I think

12 hours ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

I'm sorry, Josh Jackson

Ooooooo

You are fo' real

I'm sorry, Josh Jackson 

Ooooooo

You are fo' real

Lol amazing. Now I'm gonna listen to Outkast all day 

14 hours ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

I'm sorry, Josh Jackson

Ooooooo

You are fo' real

I'm sorry, Josh Jackson 

Ooooooo

You are fo' real

This post is so fresh and so clean.......clean

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, rebol2n said:

Is he really worth holding onto? I am must afraid he won't be able to play this week.

You should ask about that in the AC forum and provide team and league details, and another user might provide an informative response.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

I'm holding in 12T, doesn't seem he's far from return. Plus has more upside than most guys on the waiver. 

• Like 1

I really think he'll have an excellent season. No Hayes, no Rose, Blake looks completely washed - it's pretty much him and Jerami Grant who can get anything done on offense for that team. My optimistic expectations: 17/6/2 with 1.5 spg, 1 bpg and 47/76 shooting 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, fabrar said:

I really think he'll have an excellent season. No Hayes, no Rose, Blake looks completely washed - it's pretty much him and Jerami Grant who can get anything done on offense for that team. My optimistic expectations: 17/6/2 with 1.5 spg, 1 bpg and 47/76 shooting 

Don't forget Bey,he is showing flashes as a rookie,he will also get many shot in this garbage team

• Like 1
On 1/7/2021 at 12:11 PM, KingDURANTULA said:

I'm holding in 12T, doesn't seem he's far from return. Plus has more upside than most guys on the waiver. 

Same here, same conditions in my league as well. In fact I'm running a Hunger Games right now with him and Saddiq Bey. One of them will probably eat the whole meal.

2 hours ago, fabrar said:

My optimistic expectations: 17/6/2 with 1.5 spg, 1 bpg and 47/76 shooting 

Optimistic but feasible except the 76% FT. He's historically shot below 70% so not sure why being on a bad team w/ opportunity would increase his FT shooting. 

• Thanks 1

Feels like a blessing to have seen this guy available in a 14 teamer.  Looking forward to everything except the FT shooting.  That's my strongest category so hoping he doesn't kill me there.  But threes, points, some boards, and the STOCKS.  Really hoping he can keep those up.  Just please please don't tank my FT% and stay low volume there.

I guess all that time not playing (for the last few seasons) allowed him to work on his FTs, lol.

I'm actually more surprised on the consistent stocks.  I actually had to choose between him and JRich to drop, and I chose the latter simply because JJ is providing the stocks JRich isn't.  As for the shots, JJ looks really, really confident on taking some shots, and I'm expecting his FG% to go down.  But as long as he actually plays, I'll be fine with it.

I'm really curious on Bey.  Watching the Pistons play, his shot looks pretty ugly, but it goes in.  Still mad as a Mavs fan that they didn't draft him (I was screaming at the TV when watching them pass on Bey who went right after).  He'll be quite good IMHO for the Pistons as long as he edges out Svi for that resident bench gunner position, or actually starts due to Blake/D Rose eventually getting hurt and being out ROS.  But I digress. 

4 hours ago, MWon said:

I guess all that time not playing (for the last few seasons) allowed him to work on his FTs, lol.

I'm actually more surprised on the consistent stocks.  I actually had to choose between him and JRich to drop, and I chose the latter simply because JJ is providing the stocks JRich isn't.  As for the shots, JJ looks really, really confident on taking some shots, and I'm expecting his FG% to go down.  But as long as he actually plays, I'll be fine with it.

I'm really curious on Bey.  Watching the Pistons play, his shot looks pretty ugly, but it goes in.  Still mad as a Mavs fan that they didn't draft him (I was screaming at the TV when watching them pass on Bey who went right after).  He'll be quite good IMHO for the Pistons as long as he edges out Svi for that resident bench gunner position, or actually starts due to Blake/D Rose eventually getting hurt and being out ROS.  But I digress. 

Bey is a legit shooter. Shot the 3 around 45% last season in college