Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Josh Jackson 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wrote a little song for our boy:   I'm sorry, Josh Jackson Ooooooo You are fo' real Never meant to label you a bust Tatum can go suck himself a nut I'm sorry, Josh

You gotta love the setup here: - #4 overall pick - struggles a bit in his rookie and sophomore seasons but overall is far from a total bust.  Suns still touting him as a part of the future g

Lol Okafor/Griffin might rank in one of the worst defensive pairings to ever play in the nba. This Pistons team is pure trash with loads of fantasy appeal. Okafor probably pairs well with a Jackson/Ha

2 minutes ago, sickrookie said:

2 fouls, 1-6 on FG%...that's a rough start 😱

hey, atleast hes aggressive... (my fg is already tanked, might as well go all out)

Edited by L3onD
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, L3onD said:

hey, atleast hes aggressive... (my fg is already tanked, might as well go all out)

i also added Cole Anthony...so ready to tank FG%. Can't do worse than that. But it's still early.. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Quazza said:

My first time rolling him out. Excited

 

(Apologies to all long time owners for what's about to happen )

53 minutes ago, Quazza said:

sorry Gang

 

You mind dropping him so he can play well again?  :P

Glad he's being aggressive, and at least he didn't re-injure himself.  I think today's more because the Pistons have Svi and Bey to cover for JJ when he's cold.  Probably gonna hold and watch him, but it's a bummer that it seems he's lost the hot streak he was on.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MWon said:

 

You mind dropping him so he can play well again?  :P

Glad he's being aggressive, and at least he didn't re-injure himself.  I think today's more because the Pistons have Svi and Bey to cover for JJ when he's cold.  Probably gonna hold and watch him, but it's a bummer that it seems he's lost the hot streak he was on.

 

Im definitely holding

couple guys I let go too quickly are haunting me. Cant let that happen again

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Quazza said:

 

Im definitely holding

couple guys I let go too quickly are haunting me. Cant let that happen again

 

lol, damn.  Guess i'm benching JJ for a while.  

Seriously though, any chance of Bey/Svi overtaking him for starters' minutes and role?  They're both better shooters and while they're not as aggressive, they're more consistent and younger, which fits a Pistons rebuild.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

... not a good sign... SVI and bey getting good minutes now.. that injury did him a disservice .. looks like a drop to me. 

It’s not because of the injury.  He’s back to suns jj that always make poor shot selection. Drop city, it’s sad to see a talented player like him end up can’t survive in nba. Fxxk I have missed a lot of good FAs because of him. 

Edited by PascalSiakam
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PascalSiakam said:

It’s not because of the injury.  He’s back to suns jj that always make poor shot selection. Drop city, it’s sad to see a talented player like him end up can’t survive in nba. Fxxk I have missed a lot of good FAs because of him. 


Haha i was talking a lot of smack about boucher... who was floating on WW cause I didn't wanna drop josh jackson.. now that's biting me in the a**

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:


Haha i was talking a lot of smack about boucher... who was floating on WW cause I didn't wanna drop josh jackson.. now that's biting me in the a**

Damn that really sucks.  Boucher may have won you a champion 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...