NBC Sports Edge Forums

Darius Garland 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Garland better start learning from MCW so he can pass your eye test.

You mean the one bad game he's had this entire season?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Love this kid , been a believer since day 1

And what a time to ball out. On our way to the last dance baby !

Edited by RunCMC
41 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

naah

6th at best 

ranked 35th tho last 14 games (not 14 days). 21pt 7.6ast  2.8 rebs, 2.6 3pm, 1.6 stls 48fg% 85ft%

Edited by thrilla1nManila
14 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

ranked 35th tho last 14 games (not 14 days). 21pt 7.6ast  2.8 rebs, 2.6 3pm, 1.6 stls 48fg% 85ft%

not a big enough sample size

chris paul, jaylen brown, fred vanvleet, daaron fox, cj mcculom, kyle lowry, malcom brogdon, demar derozan, and jrue holiday were the 4th and 5th round guards this season .. tbh id still take most (if not all) those names over garland 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

chris paul, jaylen brown, fred vanvleet, daaron fox, cj mcculom, kyle lowry, malcom brogdon, demar derozan, and jrue holiday were the 4th and 5th round guards this season .. tbh id still take most (if not all) those names over garland 

I think its sizeable considering he missed games and 14 is about 1/4 of the games played this season. (he was playing that good earlier on but got hurt). 6th might be the safest to get em

• Like 2
2 hours ago, thrilla1nManila said:

I think its sizeable considering he missed games and 14 is about 1/4 of the games played this season. (he was playing that good earlier on but got hurt). 6th might be the safest to get em

Garland IMO will be one of the most underrated guards going into next seasons draft. If I can get him in the 6th-7th round i'll be really happy. I think he'll easily outperform his ADP next season.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, sharkpotato said:

Garland IMO will be one of the most underrated guards going into next seasons draft. If I can get him in the 6th-7th round i'll be really happy. I think he'll easily outperform his ADP next season.

Yeah 6-7th round would be great. He is still underrated though by the general public? It's hard for me to think of him that low after owning him 1 whole season.

29 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

Yeah 6-7th round would be great. He is still underrated though by the general public? It's hard for me to think of him that low after owning him 1 whole season.

Garland will likely be 6-7th round because of the above mentioned guards who are more established. To add to that list of guards, there are also LaMelo, Lonzo, Rozier, Coby White and even Haliburton. 

However, depending on Cavs roster changes, he can move up to 5th round but mostly it will be Cavs fans reaching.

8 hours ago, BykeINIT said:

Ill take Garland or any of those listed over that mofo Booker 

4 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Ill take Garland or any of those listed over that mofo Booker 

wait ..... are you sayin you would draft darius garland and jrue holiday over devin booker? 

4 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

wait ..... are you sayin you would draft darius garland and jrue holiday over devin booker? 

I highly doubted. This is a classic case of talking out of frustration.

15 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

All im saying is I would never draft Booker again especially with how high his ADP is

7 hours ago, ez2do4now said:

Garland will likely be 6-7th round because of the above mentioned guards who are more established. To add to that list of guards, there are also LaMelo, Lonzo, Rozier, Coby White and even Haliburton. 

However, depending on Cavs roster changes, he can move up to 5th round but mostly it will be Cavs fans reaching.

Coby White over Garland? You crazy.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Eltoro said:

Lmaooo man actually said coby white, who was waiver wire trash before Lavine went down 

As for garland, I think he can provide 4th-5th round value next year but will be available a bit later. He could be a fantastic value pick. 

Edited by fabrar
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Eltoro said:

1 hour ago, fabrar said:

Lmaooo man actually said coby white, who was waiver wire trash before Lavine went down 

Thank you I was just gonna post this. White is just bad in real life, and inconsistenly has good fantasy games. 

I pray people pick Coby over Garland next year, if that really is a thing. Gives me a better chance at Garland.

Edited by rob0403
7 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

Out with an ankle injury. Hope it’s not serious but f---! Really needed him tomorrow to have any chance in my matchup. 

we jinxed em :(