NBC Sports Edge Forums

Immanuel Quickley 2020-2021 Outlook

9 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

anyone see the game? according to the rotoworld blurb he made most of his damage during garbage time, thats not exactly great considering he still played relatively low minutes.

I could write better than Roto world. He had 11 points by half time. 3 Running floaters and a 3. I didn’t see the other shot he made. Then the rest of his points came in the 4th quarter because Payton played most of the 3rd. 
2nd quarter is where he did damage, however they was up by 20 pretty much the whole game.

Edited by RedDogNamedClippers
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He played the whole 4th Knicks won He guarded Trae He scored more than Elf taking half the shots He is clearly their best PG Thibs loves him You should be ahead of these

If jorma says to drop you definitely know hes worth holding.  Some of you guys are so impatient. 11-1-2 in 15 minutes. How often is elfrid gonna be matched up against a rookie pg? The magic are o

Nah, the poster is rightfully shaming the lack of empathy you are displaying. It’s not acceptable to wish an injury upon people, and especially for your fantasy team of all things.

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

anyone see the game? according to the rotoworld blurb he made most of his damage during garbage time, thats not exactly great considering he still played relatively low minutes.

Thibs played Payton for 9-10 minutes, then Quickley for the same.  They were up a decent amount already but to say he did most of his work in garbage time is false.  Most of the assists I feel like came when he came back in the third quarter, where it was pretty much the same deal.  9-10 minutes of Payton, same for Quickley, and they were up 20+ by that point.

And I agree with those who say Burks return affects Bullock and Austin the most.  Quickley's minutes depend on how much Payton can hold him off by not playing horribly, and how much pressure Quickley puts on Thibs by being consistent with his play on both sides of the ball.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm having second thoughts about dropping Deandre Jordan for this guy. Deandre became only center in Brooklyn, but had a stinker in last game. Quickley is feasting but I don't know if he can continue this when Burks comes back. Would you guys drop Jordan for him? 

10 minutes ago, stinkySHOE said:

I'm having second thoughts about dropping Deandre Jordan for this guy. Deandre became only center in Brooklyn, but had a stinker in last game. Quickley is feasting but I don't know if he can continue this when Burks comes back. Would you guys drop Jordan for him? 

AC forum

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, stinkySHOE said:

Not sure I understand what you mean? 

Is it not common courtesy to read the rules of a forum before posting? It literally says No assistant coach discussion in this forum at the top of every page

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, stinkySHOE said:

Not sure I understand what you mean? 

Welcome to the boards! 

If you have any personal team questions about adding or dropping players you can go to the other board called Assistant Coach.

This board (Fantasy Basketball Talk) is for general player discussion. 

Hope that helps.

• Like 2

In post game today Thibs said he likes Payton’s size against bigger guards and IQ’s spark off bench. Doesn’t sound like he will be starting soon and some up and down should be expected  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
11 minutes ago, cucubing said:

In post game today Thibs said he likes Payton’s size against bigger guards and IQ’s spark off bench. Doesn’t sound like he will be starting soon and some up and down should be expected  

Good. I guess that ends that debate that he should be starting. End thread.

22 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Is it not common courtesy to read the rules of a forum before posting? It literally says No assistant coach discussion in this forum at the top of every page

Sorry, didn't know what that term meant :(

16 minutes ago, Minnesota_Jack said:

Welcome to the boards! 

If you have any personal team questions about adding or dropping players you can go to the other board called Assistant Coach.

This board (Fantasy Basketball Talk) is for general player discussion. 

Hope that helps.

Thanks for clarification, much appreciated 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, cucubing said:

Payton 6-3 185 lbs.

Quickley 6-3 188 lbs.

But yeah, keep starting Payton over Quickley due to his size 🤔

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Jyeatbvg said:

Guess he's not gonna play in the second half eh?

Elf's actually having a pretty decent quarter/game, so can't really blame Thibs. Hope he gets the whole 4th Q though!