NBC Sports Edge Forums

Immanuel Quickley 2020-2021 Outlook

Absolute scoring machine off the bench! 

I don't mind payton or whoever starting for the first 6-7 mins of the game with high usage players like Randle & RJ

The minutes just need to be in the 24+ range for him to produce solid #'s. So i'd just be rooting for more consistent minutes rather than getting caught up on whos starting or not starting cause he'll likely get less touches as a starter. 

The way he's producing right now though is phenomenal and he is forcing thibs's hand to give him playing time!

• Like 2
  • Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He played the whole 4th Knicks won He guarded Trae He scored more than Elf taking half the shots He is clearly their best PG Thibs loves him You should be ahead of these

If jorma says to drop you definitely know hes worth holding.  Some of you guys are so impatient. 11-1-2 in 15 minutes. How often is elfrid gonna be matched up against a rookie pg? The magic are o

Nah, the poster is rightfully shaming the lack of empathy you are displaying. It’s not acceptable to wish an injury upon people, and especially for your fantasy team of all things.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

RJ was ball hogging so hard at the end of the game and single handedly changed it from a close loss to a semi blowout. Refusing to pass to Quickley and making dumb drives to either get blocked or get free throws that he then missed.

I am not a fan of RJ at all.

3 hours ago, stay_woke said:

RJ was ball hogging so hard at the end of the game and single handedly changed it from a close loss to a semi blowout. Refusing to pass to Quickley and making dumb drives to either get blocked or get free throws that he then missed.

He only missed one free throw?

38 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

He only missed one free throw?

Did you watch the game or just look at the box score? The game was well within reach until RJ came back in and started ball hogging the last 3 minutes. Trying to drive through 3 defenders while your teammates are standing around open, only to get fouled and make one of two free throws is a bad possession when you're chasing the game

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Definitely prefer he plays with the bench and feasts with high usage avoiding Randle and Barrett. He closes out games anyway we good boys

Agreed. He's definitely got the green light to shoot from Thibbs though. He's been chucking threes from places Lillard would pull up and hasn't gotten yanked.

11 minutes ago, MikeXScott said:

I don't get it, active,  energetic guy, I thought he'd stumble into healthy stocks just cause. I went w derrick white instead,  might regret it

This is the first year I've realized how fun it is to own exciting guys. I have IQ, Zion and Fox on my team - all have weaknesses - but I've never had more fun watching basketball.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Stefan said:

Just curious would you guys drop someone like Bazley or White or Lamb for him.
I must admit I'm intrigued

Tnx cheers !

Yes. IQ could be a top-10 free-throw asset in as little as 25 minutes per game. Minutes have been trending up. 25 appears to be his floor moving forward. Thibs runs his guys into the ground. He's basically free baby Lillard.

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, Em-City said:
17 hours ago, Stefan said:

Nah

Depends on your team. Just swapping pg for pg, White is more well rounded and proven minutes-wise.

But, i dunno, let's say you have Dennis Schroeder, and Quickley keeps getting starters minutes....could be a bold move that turns out to be a waiver wire upgrade

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Stefan said:

Tnx cheers !

Bazley, because he's almost a rookie, very inefficient, probably a year or 2 away.

You probably get good production (top 80) from Lamb and White ROS.

• Like 2
On 2/2/2021 at 5:08 AM, crocp said:

ROS stud!!

min will only go up and once NYs season is officially toast dude will be playing 30+ min a night.

MUST own in 10+ teams...run, don’t walk.

I definitely agree fantasy wise that he’s looking great right now regardless 

But given how bad the bottom of the East is right now and how decently the Knicks are playing and that they got Thibs coaching, I don’t see them being anywhere near “out” until the very end of the season if that (it would not surprise me at all if they got the 8th seed)