NBC Sports Edge Forums

Immanuel Quickley 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He played the whole 4th Knicks won He guarded Trae He scored more than Elf taking half the shots He is clearly their best PG Thibs loves him You should be ahead of these

If jorma says to drop you definitely know hes worth holding.  Some of you guys are so impatient. 11-1-2 in 15 minutes. How often is elfrid gonna be matched up against a rookie pg? The magic are o

Nah, the poster is rightfully shaming the lack of empathy you are displaying. It’s not acceptable to wish an injury upon people, and especially for your fantasy team of all things.

Posted Images

On 2/2/2021 at 8:08 AM, crocp said:

ROS stud!!

min will only go up and once NYs season is officially toast dude will be playing 30+ min a night.

MUST own in 10+ teams...run, don’t walk.

Well...this is awkward

• Haha 3
59 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:
15 hours ago, Fantasiser said:

It's one game... People so quick to tell someone I told you so.

hes responding to his own quote

If third person appears, I’m done!

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, DrizzleOnTop said:

Thibs loves defensive effort. Haven't watched the games, elfrid trying harder on D?

elf usually does a good job on opposing guards. he also had his shot going last game.

1 minute ago, lacit1707 said:

elf usually does a good job on opposing guards. he also had his shot going last game.

but what of Quickley's defense? nonexistent? Because i could see thibs not having much patience

1 hour ago, DrizzleOnTop said:

Thibs loves defensive effort. Haven't watched the games, elfrid trying harder on D?

Quote from Thibs after last game.

”And if a 20-point outing like Wednesday’s comes along when the team needs it, Thibodeau knows the veteran guard can answer the call.“We need everyone. Elfrid’s strengths are his defense, running the team, being an opportunistic scorer,” Thibodeau said. “So, I thought he was very aggressive. Everyone has confidence in him. Play as hard as you can. Some nights it’s his night. Some nights it’s someone else’s night. And that’s what I love about our team. 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Quote from Thibs after last game.

”And if a 20-point outing like Wednesday’s comes along when the team needs it, Thibodeau knows the veteran guard can answer the call.“We need everyone. Elfrid’s strengths are his defense, running the team, being an opportunistic scorer,” Thibodeau said. “So, I thought he was very aggressive. Everyone has confidence in him. Play as hard as you can. Some nights it’s his night. Some nights it’s someone else’s night. And that’s what I love about our team. 

Someone should translate that football saying into basketball for Thibs. It goes: if you’ve got 2 quarterbacks, you have none. 

13 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

Someone should translate that football saying into basketball for Thibs. It goes: if you’ve got 2 quarterbacks, you have none. 

sounds like Quickley's playing time was more a warning to Elfrid than a real changing of the guard (pun intended).

Thibs gave Quickley starters minutes a couple games, then Elfrid comes back and puts up his best game of the season... Thibs made his point. damnit.

Let me understand...IQ hits a three, gets a steal and assist on the very next possession to put the Knicks up by 10 and he gets pulled at the 8:50 mark in the fourth qtr. He will not be back in the game.

Damn Thibs....smh

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Cozie said:

Let me understand...IQ hits a three, gets a steal and assist on the very next possession to put the Knicks up by 10 and he gets pulled at the 8:50 mark in the fourth qtr. He will not be back in the game.

Damn Thibs....smh

Thibs ruined Minnesota he'll do the same to NY. Just give him time.

22 minutes ago, Cozie said:

Damn Thibs....smh

yeah the commentator was also surprised by this.

Lillard came back in at he same time so it was obvious that Thibs wanted Payton to defend Lillard. I have no other explanation.