NBC Sports Edge Forums

Immanuel Quickley 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He played the whole 4th Knicks won He guarded Trae He scored more than Elf taking half the shots He is clearly their best PG Thibs loves him You should be ahead of these

If jorma says to drop you definitely know hes worth holding.  Some of you guys are so impatient. 11-1-2 in 15 minutes. How often is elfrid gonna be matched up against a rookie pg? The magic are o

Nah, the poster is rightfully shaming the lack of empathy you are displaying. It’s not acceptable to wish an injury upon people, and especially for your fantasy team of all things.

Posted Images

I'm glad hes making the most of his opportunities... i doubt he will start this season.. thibs is a very stubborn coach. but I am hoping he gets consistent ~25 minutes.

44 minutes ago, nrobinson_1984 said:

Thibs ruined Minnesota he'll do the same to NY. Just give him time.

Not to sure about that. Thibs was also GM on that franchise so he had more control. He also couldn’t get his team to buy in.
The Knicks are young and seem to be buying into his defense first mentality. This NYK team wants to be coached hard (for now anyway). We’ll see how it plays out.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nrobinson_1984 said:

Thibs ruined Minnesota he'll do the same to NY. Just give him time.

I don't think that Thibs ruined Minnesota. He ruined his reputation by going there, for sure.

GIF by Giphy QA

18 minutes ago, Heavy_Jon said:

I don't think that Thibs ruined Minnesota. 

He was in total control during is stay in Minn.  He left a mess after trying to build the Chicago Bulls North.

His practices used to be insane and  ran his players into the ground during games. Has he changed how he operates In NY? 

4 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

I see shades of CWood here.. but the Knicks are rumored to be in for DRose which would make the PG rotation a whole lot more crowded and kill his value.

Y'all still holding?

DRose rumors are the lowest hanging fruit for writers. I would not be surprised if they are almost entirely media driven.

26 minutes ago, MrCantaloupe said:

DRose rumors are the lowest hanging fruit for writers. I would not be surprised if they are almost entirely media driven.

There’s legitimacy to this rumour though if Shams is reporting it. I don’t even know why the knicks would be interested in Rose. At the same time it would be so on-brand if they actually do make a trade for him.

14 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

There’s legitimacy to this rumour though if Shams is reporting it. I don’t even know why the knicks would be interested in Rose. At the same time it would be so on-brand if they actually do make a trade for him.

Thibs. He wants to end Rose's career and finish the job from when he was a Bulls coach. That's why.

• Haha 7
10 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

Thibs. He wants to end Rose's career and finish the job from when he was a Bulls coach. That's why.

He already brought back one of his soulmates in Taj Gibson. Wants to complete the Exodia the Forbidden One of former washed up Chicago players. After Rose it'll be Joakim Noah and Luol Deng

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, fabrar said:

He already brought back one of his soulmates in Taj Gibson. Wants to complete the Exodia the Forbidden One of former washed up Chicago players. After Rose it'll be Joakim Noah and Luol Deng

Didn't the Knicks sign Joakim Noah a season or two ago lol

Elfrid 1 for 7 and IQ only plays seven minutes. And Thibs has convinced the front office to give away a draft pick for a 32 year old guard on an expiring contract. I dont know how some of you can defend this coach, most short sighted management in the league

19 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Elfrid 1 for 7 and IQ only plays seven minutes. And Thibs has convinced the front office to give away a draft pick for a 32 year old guard on an expiring contract. I dont know how some of you can defend this coach, most short sighted management in the league

Thibs is a joke, he will be exposed soon.  There is nothing that screams winner about Derrick Rose.

Knickerbockers be Knickerbockin'. 

Complete clowns. This was the reason to not roster IQ. I feel bad for him that he had to be drafted by this poor, mismanaged team.

It WAS a nice run, but now its over. Too crowded and Knicks are playing winning basketball without him. AND D-Rose is coming to town. Time to drop.

This trade shows that Thibs will do everything to get that 8 seed place, and absolutely crushes IQ value.

Who's going to lose mins for the rook? Burks? Bullock? Those 2 are the only reliable shooters for that club.

Rivers will get his 15/20 mins no matter what, because he's one of Thibs faves.

IQ doesn't have the size to play the 3, so things are looking bleak for him. 

11 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

Wow... This is the worst trade move I have ever seen. 

Right? It's horrible for IQ's development. It's not like were talking bout a rookie who has looked horrible. We're talking about a potential ROY candidate that will now see maybe 10 min a game?

I mean before, he was toeing an alright line between hey maybe it's time to change the Knicks culture while giving up just a little bit of draft talent and development. Now I don't know what it is. And you give up a pick? Not vice versa???