NBC Sports Edge Forums

Immanuel Quickley 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He played the whole 4th Knicks won He guarded Trae He scored more than Elf taking half the shots He is clearly their best PG Thibs loves him You should be ahead of these

If jorma says to drop you definitely know hes worth holding.  Some of you guys are so impatient. 11-1-2 in 15 minutes. How often is elfrid gonna be matched up against a rookie pg? The magic are o

Nah, the poster is rightfully shaming the lack of empathy you are displaying. It’s not acceptable to wish an injury upon people, and especially for your fantasy team of all things.

Posted Images

And 2 garbage time layups at the end of the game. I love a player who cares about ny fantasy team.

His game looks very fantasy friendly, he holds the ball a ton until he finds a shot or makes the final pass. Unless Thib gives him ten minutes next game or something dumb like that, Im probably holding the rest of the way

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, stay_woke said:

And 2 garbage time layups at the end of the game. I love a player who cares about ny fantasy team.

His game looks very fantasy friendly, he holds the ball a ton until he finds a shot or makes the final pass. Unless Thib gives him ten minutes next game or something dumb like that, Im probably holding the rest of the way

The problem is when Burks return,he may ruin Quickley value(eating his usage)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kane said:

The problem is when Burks return,he may ruin Quickley value(eating his usage)

Sure he'll cut into his usage somewhat but Quickley is only fighting Elf for minutes. I actually think Burks will be a good fit next to Quick. 

I'm not sure what to make of this NOT having seen many knicks games. The stats sure look good some games. But his minutes are all over the place.

Does Rivers play any point guard?

Burks, Payton, Quickley, with Thibs at the helm.  Not sure I'm in.

41 minutes ago, tazdingo said:

Hiiiiiii I'm back on the train.

Yes, why not take another flier? Upside is definitely there. Also don't overlook his low TOs.

I find he has great advantage over his opponents with his combination of length and speed.

He could be a great attacking PG that can make some 3s.

Wouldn't expect more than 5 asts a game though even if he starts.

Man I can't believe I'm gonna have to start watching Knicks games now.  Didn't grab yet, but Quickley is quickly making me consider pulling the trigger on him.

Quickley,Burks,RJ,Randle,Mitch maybe the most balance and best lineup of NYK,Payton and Bullock should not start in any NBA team,they are just a mediocre player

I have him on my dynasty league and now in the league where I had to draft Elf. He is going to start sooner than later. He’s just better for the team then Elf with his shooting and spacing. 

1 hour ago, kane said:

Quickley,Burks,RJ,Randle,Mitch maybe the most balance and best lineup of NYK,Payton and Bullock should not start in any NBA team,they are just a mediocre player

This. A little more spacing helps RJ, and Quickley and Burks help with that. Bench should be Frank, Rivers, Knox, Obi, Noel. Get rid of Payton and Bullock.

• Like 2

New passenger on the train and haven’t watched any Knicks games. Has IQ outplayed Payton and is the obvious starter (despite what Thibs might think)? Similar to Jarrett Allen over Deandre Jordan prior to the trade. If so, I’m all for holding as waivers are thin this time of year and going for the better player is often a good play.

Edited by Jyeatbvg
3 minutes ago, Jyeatbvg said:

New passenger on the train and haven’t watched any Knicks games. Has IQ outplayed Payton and is the obvious starter (despite what Thibs might think)? Similar to Jarrett Allen over Deandre Jordan prior to the trade. If so, I’m all for holding as waivers are thin this time of year and going for the better player is often a good play.

Knicks need shooting. Payton is decent he has been holding the fort but IQ I think in due time should be starting and Payton as the sixth man. When IQ was hurt they was giving his minutes to Austin Rivers but they finally relegated him back to very few minutes. The only question remains is when Burks is back what will happen. 

• Like 1