NBC Sports Edge Forums

$50 H2H Points 12-Team League on ESPN/LeagueSafe

Hi all, I am forming a ESPN H2H Points, 12 Team, $50 Entry (via LeagueSafe, majority approval; 1st-$350 2nd-$150 3rd-$50 Highest Reg Season Scorer-$50), Redraft, Snake Draft league for the late crowd (week 1 has been set to all byes) and/or the crowd who just want to enjoy their holidays and watch opening week! More info below: 

Join here!: https://leaguesafe.com/join/3957569 **Payment Deadline is December 23rd** (to replace non-paying owners in time for draft)

After paying into the league, you'll receive **a welcome message and email with a link to join the ESPN league site**.

League PoliciesTrade approval/collusion policy ; COVID postponement policy

Please see settings below, and reply or PM if you have any questions.

See you at the draft!

Jon

--------------------

Settings

Name: Ball is Life

Entry Fee: $50 **Payment Deadline is December 23rd** (to replace non-paying owners in time for draft)

Draft Type and Date: Live Snake Draft; Draft Date **Sunday December 27th at 9:00PM EST**; Draft Order Set by Random Generator As Soon As We're 12-Strong

Number of Teams: 12

League Competition Type: H2H Points

Scoring: 1 per point, 1.2 per rebound, 1.5 per assist, 3 per steal, 3 per block, -1 per turnover

Roster Type: Redraft

Roster: PG, PG, SG, SG/SF, SG/SF, F, PF, PF/C, C; 4 Bench, 3 IR (for COVID season)

Acquisition System/Limits: Waiver - 1 day and move to last; 3 pickups per week

Schedule: No Divisions, 14 Regular Season week-long matchups; 6-team, week-long-matchup playoff over 3 weeks (1, 2-seed byes to semis) ending May 2nd

Trade Deadline: March 15, 2021

2 minutes ago, twells02 said:

How many have paid?

5 including me so far, started recruiting yesterday so I'm feeling good! Also, on leaguesafe if we don't make it when I delete the league, their customer support initiates a refund to each owner