NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Jordan Clarkson 2020-2021 Outlook

mtx

• tonycpsu changed the title to Jordan Clarkson 2020-2021 Outlook
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m surprised this guy hasn’t been noticed yet...I’ve been lowkey playing him and suprised with ROI especially with his low 20min. If they can get him to 25-30 range consistently, he’s a top 75 player. Ive been benching bogdanivic and playing clarkson over him 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BalmainBaller said:

yeah i dont understand why he doesnt get played more, dude can score and has good fg% most nights , good ft% also.. hes a stud

Hopefully they trade him, he’s very efficient and he’s a stud but just imagine given full minutes 

He is really only a need-based guy so far for category leagues, I'm not sure he is really good in H2H unless you have really dire need for Pts/3. I was hoping for more well rounded lines, but this is why they are bench guys.

1 minute ago, rando said:

He is really only a need-based guy so far for category leagues, I'm not sure he is really good in H2H unless you have really dire need for Pts/3. I was hoping for more well rounded lines, but this is why they are bench guys.

Ehhh if he was given 28-30 mins regularly your looking at 1-1.2 steals and .5 blocks

4 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

50/90

15 pts 2 threes and a steal. no complaints here. especially since he was free

Dropped Malik Beasley for him him because of looming suspension, hopefully i made the right choice lol 

25 minutes ago, rando said:

He's not one dimensional. He's very efficient with % which is really important in a shooter and why is he ranked high right now. He's getting a decent amount rb and assist for his position as well as steals in LIMITED MINUTES. 

7 minutes ago, bballmaster said:

He's not one dimensional. He's very efficient with % which is really important in a shooter and why is he ranked high right now. He's getting a decent amount rb and assist for his position as well as steals in LIMITED MINUTES. 

You think he gets more minutes as the season progresses?

14 minutes ago, Brye said:

You think he gets more minutes as the season progresses?

Im watching closely how they rotate players. Seems like hes capped at 21-23min but if he stays consistent, i can see him being used as 6th man but it seems like Ingles is the guy but Ingles is slowly losing minutes

34 minutes ago, bballmaster said:

Im watching closely how they rotate players. Seems like hes capped at 21-23min but if he stays consistent, i can see him being used as 6th man but it seems like Ingles is the guy but Ingles is slowly losing minutes

He already is the 6th man (top 40 PER), high usage off the bench.

1 minute ago, bballmaster said:

I see Ingles coming off the bench first and if hes the 6th man, hes getting shafted with minutes.

He has the same role as last season. 6th man gunner off the bench, the only thing that was different was when they had injuries to Conley/Bojan he got little more playing time.