NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jordan Clarkson 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taco league. None of those guys should be available in a 10 teamer.

Clarkson > Mitchell  

Donovqn is out. Time to bounce back & feast

4 hours ago, bballmaster said:

After his performance from last game and getting the W, they should but since Ingles is coming back, minute distribution between the two is still a concern.

His minutes are always around the same, his usage % (25.8%) is already among the highest.  He is comparable to Dragic and DRose's role with their respective teams, high offensive usage off the bench. Also he is on the brink of being in the 50/40/90 club.

Edited by DezedandConfused
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

His minutes are always around the same, his usage % (25.8%) is already among the highest.  He is comparable to Dragic and DRose's role with their respective teams, high offensive usage off the bench. Also he is on the brink of being in the 50/40/90 club.

High usage but we’re asking for more minutes which would be nice

Clarkson is kinda like that last puzzle piece when your finishing putting a puzzle together. Your happy you found the piece and like how it looks when you’re done.

• Like 1

Im so high I couldnt find this damn thread without doing a "by titles" search. Is there any easier way?

I was gonna say this dude needs more love. Hes an absolute gem. And im assuming most picked him up off waivers? He's putting up damn near 19 pts last 2 weeks

Just now, alwaysstressed said:

Im so high I couldnt find this damn thread without doing a "by titles" search. Is there any easier way?

I was gonna say this dude needs more love. Hes an absolute gem. And im assuming most picked him up off waivers? He's putting up damn near 21 pts last 2 weeks

Thanks to all the haters I didn't end up grabbing this guy and of course he is never going to be released to FA in one of my leagues.

But he's available in another one, WW Jan 19.

On a team already with Curry KAT Lavine I am thinking of adding Clarkson for even more threes lol 

On 1/18/2021 at 11:50 PM, BykeINIT said:

10-teamer so it’s stacked .. THJ, Jarret Allen, Dillon Brooks, Bobby Portis, Goran Dragic for reference 

joisusssss. my league is a 10 teamer and its nowhere near that stacked! best we have in terms of ownership % are miles bridges, batum, barton, edwards, ingles, zubac and melo!

3 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

joisusssss. my league is a 10 teamer and its nowhere near that stacked! best we have in terms of ownership % are miles bridges, batum, barton, edwards, ingles, zubac and melo!

12 man roster with 3 IL spots .. 

standard is 13, right?

3 hours ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Taco league. None of those guys should be available in a 10 teamer.

dillon brooks was dropped in my 12-teamer

and i won’t even pick him up

how u like them tacos? 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

shot 46% last year with utah 37% from deep

shooting 49% and 43% from deep. not looking sustainable

hot streak or sustained improvement? hes no middelton but these lines are pretty massive.

The eye test says sustainable.  He's damn good now and much physically stronger than he was. He learned a lot from Kobe