NBC Sports Edge Forums

Need 4 Managers 4 Startup Dynasty League

Dynamic Dynasty League starting up fresh - looking 4 Managers in a 20 Team League.  Concept is simple - we will hold an initial year "Team Draft" and based on that, you will then join the affiliate "AHL" league where the two leagues will correspond with call ups and send downs.  All players rostered are yours and protected for life until released or traded by you.  More explanation in the league, if interested send me an email direct to sw24ever at yahoo dot com - this is a free league, looking for active managers and opportunity to join same leagues across all 4 major sports.  NHL league will open first, then I will open the invite for NBA, MLB then NFL next year.  Not required to join all 4, but you will have first right of recision.  Looking forward to adding the first 4 to reply. Send email.

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for 1 manager - need email to send invite. Currently up for 1st round 3rd selection overall and league has halted until replacement found. Free league - active managers only. 

2 hours ago, billybgame said:

Fill all spots?

Sent you an invite to join both leagues (required).  Let me know if you got it or you can send me your email address for invite to sw24ever@yahoo.com