NBC Sports Edge Forums

1 hour ago, FantasyLifer said:

Believe me, I have a lot better things to do than try to scam someone of a lousy $30. Thanks for the publicity though.

The dude says he will use my money to refund the other guy, then when I say he can just ad another spot on league safe and refund the guy, he changes his story to "he already refunded the guy"

Then tells me...if I win money... he'll pay himself through leaguesafe, then pay me via paypal.  Really? all that instead of just adding a spot on leaguesafe?

yeah.... so all 11 other guys got to pay through leagues safe...but that 12th guy... better not complain about paying paypal.  lol

We were born at night, not last night.  

Hey bathonyb71 - in your shoes I'd probably think similar.  But in this case i was the person in the league who paid the $30 leaguesafe and was refunded $30 via paypal when i had a draft conflict with the revised draft date/time.

Damon - You tried to help me by more quickly refunding my entry through paypal rather then waiting for leaguesafe and got burned for your efforts.  I am so sorry I caused this issue. I can refund the paypal and I'll wait for leaguesafe refund instead?  or take the spot back with the draft having been moved forward 15 minutes later - the conflict is less

Again bathonyb71 I can see your concerns.  But this is my fault.  My apologies to you Damon   

• Like 2
6 hours ago, lostwaz said:

Hey bathonyb71 - in your shoes I'd probably think similar.  But in this case i was the person in the league who paid the $30 leaguesafe and was refunded $30 via paypal when i had a draft conflict with the revised draft date/time.

Damon - You tried to help me by more quickly refunding my entry through paypal rather then waiting for leaguesafe and got burned for your efforts.  I am so sorry I caused this issue. I can refund the paypal and I'll wait for leaguesafe refund instead?  or take the spot back with the draft having been moved forward 15 minutes later - the conflict is less

Again bathonyb71 I can see your concerns.  But this is my fault.  My apologies to you Damon   

Thanks for vouching Bill. I have since filled the league and received the persons payment through PayPal so it’s all good. Unfortunately banthonyb felt the need to call me out on here for something that is false, but at the end of the day it’s fantasy sports and a website of anonymous users so I’m not losing any sleep. Thanks again for telling the truth.

So your explanation that you got someone to use paypal proves that you're not a scammer?

I'm not going to go along with this notion that I'm the one in the wrong.

I was very polite in stating I wasn't comfortable using paypal. I got a "nah...Ill just find someone else" in response. As if what I said was completely outlandish.

Lostwaz, that's cool that you would vouch for him but the paypal still doesn't make sense. I'm pretty sure how leaguesafe works. He could've deleted the other guy in once click and added the replacement in one more click. So all that nonsense about....paying himself through leaguesafe first then forwarding to me through paypal instead of just doing that...is still highly suspicious or just plain dumb. If he's not a scammer... that's good to know for whoever paid but...the fact this guy makes himself seem untrustworthy still remains.

21 minutes ago, banthonyb71 said:

with that being said.....

Bump

Here is the link to join the league. All 12 people have already paid in leaguesafe so I will need you to Paypal me your $30 fee and I will send it to the member who is leaving as his refund. If you win money this year I will transfer it to myself and paypal it to you. This is just because the leaguesafe is fully paid with the 12 original teams we had.

22 minutes ago, banthonyb71 said:

with that being said.....

Bump

Here is the link to join the league. All 12 people have already paid in leaguesafe so I will need you to Paypal me your $30 fee and I will send it to the member who is leaving as his refund. If you win money this year I will transfer it to myself and paypal it to you. This is just because the leaguesafe is fully paid with the 12 original teams we had.

I already sent the guy his $30 refund on PayPal. I will find someone else to fill the last spot. No worries.

those are word for word the two messages I sent you through PM. Stop putting words into my mouth and trying to drag my name through the mud. I’m done here.