NBC Sports Edge Forums

Sit Sanders, Robinson or Dobbins WHIR

.5 PPR, need to sit one of Miles Sanders, James Robinson, or JK Dobbins. I am also starting Akers, but he's the one I'm most confident in. Projected to lose by 8 right now, had Diggs but played against Allen and Jacobs, so need upside.

Robinson @ BAL - Had one of his worst games of the season last week but still ended up with 10 points. Baltimore can be run on, and I have no doubt Robinson will get his floor of 80+ yards with a shot at a TD. Just fear that his upside isn't high enough in this matchup, have a feeling it will be a very slow paced game, and that the BAL O will keep the Jags D on the field a ton. Calais Campbell is Q, if he misses his outlook improves.

Sanders @ ARI - ARI run D is league average, but I was encouraged by the PHI offense last week with Hurts. If you're in the "take out the long run crowd", which is silly because he's had at least 3 long TD runs this year that I can remember, I still think the offense caters to him more with a mobile QB. His snap share was very high in a game they pulled off an upset, so had me thinking they'll do what worked last week. Feel like he's the upside play I need down a proj 8

Dobbins vs JAX - Got above 60% of snaps last week and has been getting used in the Red Zone since he came back (7 Red Zone carries to Edwards' 3). JAX D got pummeled by Henry last week, and while Dobbins isn't him, this BAL O has been clicking with the run game, so can see JAX being a sieve once again. Feel like they could rush for close to 250 total again (270 and 230 the past 2 weeks). If Dobbins gets even half of that, that's a huge week.

Thoughts? Is it crazy to bench Robinson. because that's where I'm leaning.

1 hour ago, Olliemets said:

.5 PPR, need to sit one of Miles Sanders, James Robinson, or JK Dobbins. I am also starting Akers, but he's the one I'm most confident in. Projected to lose by 8 right now, had Diggs but played against Allen and Jacobs, so need upside.

Robinson @ BAL - Had one of his worst games of the season last week but still ended up with 10 points. Baltimore can be run on, and I have no doubt Robinson will get his floor of 80+ yards with a shot at a TD. Just fear that his upside isn't high enough in this matchup, have a feeling it will be a very slow paced game, and that the BAL O will keep the Jags D on the field a ton. Calais Campbell is Q, if he misses his outlook improves.

Sanders @ ARI - ARI run D is league average, but I was encouraged by the PHI offense last week with Hurts. If you're in the "take out the long run crowd", which is silly because he's had at least 3 long TD runs this year that I can remember, I still think the offense caters to him more with a mobile QB. His snap share was very high in a game they pulled off an upset, so had me thinking they'll do what worked last week. Feel like he's the upside play I need down a proj 8

Dobbins vs JAX - Got above 60% of snaps last week and has been getting used in the Red Zone since he came back (7 Red Zone carries to Edwards' 3). JAX D got pummeled by Henry last week, and while Dobbins isn't him, this BAL O has been clicking with the run game, so can see JAX being a sieve once again. Feel like they could rush for close to 250 total again (270 and 230 the past 2 weeks). If Dobbins gets even half of that, that's a huge week.

Thoughts? Is it crazy to bench Robinson. because that's where I'm leaning.

Definitely would start Sanders after how he looked last week with Hurts at QB.  The next one is tough since you're looking for upside and you're right the matchup is good, but I'm still going Robinson.  It's tough but the carry share differential is just too large for me to bet on Dobbins even with the better matchup. Could easily see it going either way, but as far as upside don't overthink things too much.  Robinson has had way more high scoring games than Dobbins this year.  

• Like 1