NBC Sports Edge Forums

5th Year Free ESPN Dynasty Needs a Serious & Active Replacement

I have an opening in a FREE 5th Year Multi-Sport Dynasty Keeper. Originally, it was a 3 sport dynasty with the same owners in each sport, but as the years went on, certain people couldn't handle every sport so I started looking for recruits individually for each sport. We are going to incorporate Hockey & make it a 4 Sport, but that's starting with the 2021-2022 Season (not this year). I'm trying to get back to where it was when one owner would take on a team in each sport. As of now, I have an opening in basketball and football. Baseball will likely have an opening, but I can't tell you which team just yet. Please only comment if you are truly interested in joining a 4 sport dynasty, and aren't going to abandon on a sport. I'm looking for the best of the best. Thank you in advance. Once again, it's a FREE league.

NBA: We keep 10 of 16 players. The NBA draft is set for tonight, December 20th @ 8:00 PM..
The team has the 6th Pick in the Draft. Team features Tatum, LaVine, Vucevic, Paul, Love & Barrett. He dropped 3 players from his team during the offseason. I have put them back on the team in case anybody wants to keep them, but I will need you to choose your 10 keepers ASAP as the draft is tonight.

NFL: We keep 15 of 24 players (IDP league).
The team finished last so it will have the first pick in next year's draft. Team features Burrow, Conner, Thomas, Ekeler & Beckham.

MLB: We keep 18 of 28 players.
You must keep those amount of players no questions asked.