NBC Sports Edge Forums

Week 15 Jets at Rams Game Thread

Jets are going to blow out the Rams.

Goff is arguably the worst starting QB in the league. I think with league average QB play, the Rams would be the best team in the NFC by a mile. There's so much talent all over the field that it masks how truly awful he is. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trevor Lawrence.

Playoffs are like 95% luck

1 minute ago, Gmen07 said:

Wow Akers and Rams d going to ensure I’m bounce out of the playoffs. Should’ve known. 

Rams D got screwed.  Yeah, they gave up one long drive but then a blocked punt and an INT on their side of the field didn't help.

1 minute ago, Lifeisagamble said:

This is bad news for me as a Kupp owner. Thought he was injuried he doesn’t even appear to be in their 2/3 WR sets !?!

The Rams have 45 yards of total offense and a turnover. Nobody on that offense is doing anything because Goff is having one of his "I don't remember how to play football" games. 

Edited by ajs723

LOL @ everyone but the Akers owners panicking. Jets are actually decent in the 1st Quarter when they can get away with playing normal football.

Shocking they are up 13-0 but the tank will come out in 2nd half and the Kupp/Woods and DST will thrive.

They won't "blow" this game with a win and lose Trevor Lawrence to the Jaguars.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Prezkot said:

LOL @ everyone but the Akers owners panicking. Jets are actually decent in the 1st Quarter when they can get away with playing normal football.

Shocking they are up 13-0 but the tank will come out in 2nd half and the Kupp/Woods and DST will thrive.

They won't "blow" this game with a win and lose Trevor Lawrence to the Jaguars.

Bet. The Jets are going to win this game. When Goff is bad, he's BAD. Unless he gets benched in the 2nd half, the Rams are done!

Just now, ajs723 said:

Bet. The Jets are going to win this game. When Goff is bad, he's BAD. Unless he gets benched in the 2nd half, the Rams are done!

Rams have too many weapons, and Goff will Find his timing. The Jets will lose on purpose before the end if they have to. You aren’t going to toss away your meal ticket to a true franchise guy. They also have the most money in the NFL to spend next season to go with him. Unfortunately, none of it will matter if they don’t make a coaching change. That man has proven to everyone that he can lose with anyone. 

Just now, FalconIllusion said:

Rams have too many weapons, and Goff will Find his timing. The Jets will lose on purpose before the end if they have to. You aren’t going to toss away your meal ticket to a true franchise guy. They also have the most money in the NFL to spend next season to go with him. Unfortunately, none of it will matter if they don’t make a coaching change. That man has proven to everyone that he can lose with anyone. 

Neither the front office, nor the fans, are able to impact this game. The Jets players and coaches want to win. 

5 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Am I the only one actually watching this game?

lol chill out. I said that after going into half when the Rams had forced two straight 3 and outs. Yes I'm watching the game. The opening drive of the second half wasn't pretty.