NBC Sports Edge Forums

NBA Salary Cap League $25 Buy-in H2H Points

Hey everyone, 

starting up at 10-14 team depending on the interest that can be generated before the beginning of the season. By-Laws for future season as it pertains to cap increase, 'hard-caps', tax penalty for exceeding caps contract extensions, cap changes, and rookie contracts are still in-flux. League opinion and votes can be used to determine these specifics.  I was waiting to find a league like this posted and couldn't find one in my price range.

League will be hosted on Yahoo, auction draft will be as early as tomorrow night; league will have a dedicated group me for conversation and updates. League safe will be used to collect funds and distribute. Initial Salary cap for at least the first two seasons will match the NBAs salary cap. This season it will start at $110 (as the NBA starts at $109.4)

Contract info ,total salary cap, and draft picks will be managed through a google spread sheet. league by-laws will be available through google docs sheet. Shoot me a private message or post here with your email to get you added! I will consider missing first week of season and running draft as late as Saturday night 12/26.