NBC Sports Edge Forums

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2020 Week 16

Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 16 of the 2020 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 16 of the 2020 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

1 minute ago, bakes781 said:

Tony Pollard and Leonard Fournette are obvious ones that come to mind.

Those guys should've been rostered with Rojo and Zeke announced as out as at least bench stashes unless the league is asleep at the wheel. Slim pickens this time of year because most of the high end stashes are rostered. Maybe Tevin Coleman as a RB streamer if he's last guy standing in week 16 although it's debatable whether he's any good

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Prezkot said:

Logan Thomas if he's still available and you don't have a top 3 TE.

Redskins are desperate to win and he's been a safety valve the last 3 weeks.

spacer.png

I find it really hard to believe hes not rostered, hes been a top 9 TE for 6 weeks

Edited by Golden Spikes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, TheJuggernautBTCH said:

I think gio is a good pickup if they start Finley again... expect to see 20+ carries against a weak Hou run def.... caveat is Mixon remains out

Feel like his performance last night was super flukey, but may not have another option.

2 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Feel like his performance last night was super flukey, but may not have another option.

I think the TDs can be flukey... the volume was not... this is only way cincy can win.. control the clock... I don’t see why they wouldn’t take this same approach vs. hou who cannot stop the run

3 hours ago, MonsterMan said:

Russell Gage - ATL WR vs KC if Julio Jones is out. Tough defense, but is second in line behind Ridley in a shootout.

Don't like him against KC but he get's Tampa again in week 17. If Julio is out he will get his. Check out his target numbers on the season.

As far as RBs go I think the order is:

Henderson 

Jeff Wilson 

Pollard 

Ahmad 

I like Henderson and Wilson over the other two because if Zeke or Gaskin play Pollard and Ahmad are almost worthless. If Zeke or Gaskin don't play then I would rate those two at the top of the list. 

This is a tough waiver for some of us because we need to make a choice tonight and hope we make the right  choice. For me it's to block my competitor I don't plan on playing any of these guys. 

• phatrat unpinned this topic