NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Help #3 pick

AlexxelA

for your first pick at no 3 draft in this order of whoever falls:

harden or AD

Curry or Kat

at 18 if you went Curry or Harden go big on 18 or if you're lucky Embiid. or even go double bigs. take note in the first four rounds try to get two pgs and two bigs no matter what if you wanna be competitive in Cats. I get wings later i the draft

help please

11 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

for your first pick at no 3 draft in this order of whoever falls:

harden or AD

Curry or Kat

at 18 if you went Curry or Harden go big on 18 or if you're lucky Embiid. or even go double bigs. take note in the first four rounds try to get two pgs and two bigs no matter what if you wanna be competitive in Cats. I get wings later i the draft

help please

What about Giannis or Luka #3?  Who are a couple good ones to get 18, 23?  Besides Embiid...

1 minute ago, AlexxelA said:

What about Giannis or Luka #3?  Who are a couple good ones to get 18, 23?  Besides Embiid...

well im not too hyped in luka he's elite at 4 cats pts, rebs, ast, 3s but mediocre on %s, TO and weak stocks. so good on 4 cats meh on 5. Giannis I'm ok but he's got bad ft% thats why hes below the people i mentioned. Both AD and KAT are superior to him when it comes to efficiency

1 hour ago, thrilla1nManila said:

well im not too hyped in luka he's elite at 4 cats pts, rebs, ast, 3s but mediocre on %s, TO and weak stocks. so good on 4 cats meh on 5. Giannis I'm ok but he's got bad ft% thats why hes below the people i mentioned. Both AD and KAT are superior to him when it comes to efficiency

what is stocks?