NBC Sports Edge Forums

12/21 Playoff MNF: What Do You Need?

Dominated regular season, 9 game winning streak, most total points by a wide margin, and a bye last week.

Semifinals, everything went wrong for me, and right for him. Now it's all down to tonight.

Need 31 points combined between Big Ben and Steelers Defense.

Honestly I think my odds are exactly 50/50 right now...not a great feeling to have.

Edited by UVA_Drew
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I need ONE POINT from the Steelers defense to advance to the championship game. Seems likely, but you never know.......

With Russ and Cason playing like crap, I'm down 14.32 pts with my Steelers D left to go.  Possible but I'm not betting on it...   I went 11-3 in this Yahoo Pro League and finished regular se

Need 21 from Steelers D...not gonna happen most likely. Having Davante Adams against Aaron Jones was devastating...in no other week does that happen.

Need Eric Ebron to score 5.4+ points (PPR) to avoid going from 1st to worst last season to this season. Normally I'd feel good but given it's 2020 and my team has found excitingly unique ways to disappoint me almost every week I'm not sure how to feel.

With Russ and Cason playing like crap, I'm down 14.32 pts with my Steelers D left to go.  Possible but I'm not betting on it...

I went 11-3 in this Yahoo Pro League and finished regular season in first place.  I deserve to be the champ dammit! lol

Edited by cloudee
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, cloudee said:

I'm down 14.32 pts with my Steelers D left to go.  Possible but I'm not betting on it...

Pretty much the same.  Steelers have just about the best matchup possible tonight, but, somehow, whenever I have a player with a beautiful matchup like this, it inevitably turns to ****.

21 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Oh man, that would be a Christmas miracle. I need two TDs to pull off the comeback 🙏

Football is weird and I've seen a lot of lopsided matchups go completely sideways from what should be happening but I just can't imagine a scenario they don't destroy Finley tonight. He's so bad. If they don't hit double digits easily I'll livestream myself eating my shoe. Actually I take that back because football is weird

• Like 1

oy.  I'm facing the Steelers D and I'm up 19.  In my leauge they've put up 18 twice, but I'm terrified, because the Bengals are just sooooooo awful that I could see them giving up that many points.  I need them to do what the Giants offense did yesterday.  Run a lot, get the ball out quick.  I'm so scared.