NBC Sports Edge Forums

Free 24 team dynasty (Fantrax) needs 2 owners

A 12 keeper dynasty league in its 2nd year needs 2 owners. It is standard 8 cat H2H with weekly lineups. The open teams are:

Team 1: Kemba, LeBron, Lowry, Prince, Gasol, Bjelica, D. Brooks, Griffin, Dragic, Richardson, Teague, Gay, Thad Young, Ish Smith

This team should have a good chance of making the playoffs

Team 2: Trae, B. Simmons, Conley, Sabonis, JaVale, Dinwiddie, Pat Williams, Portis, Zeller, Bannes, Campazzo, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in this league. It's a good league. It's free. Join and turn in a line-up once a week. Not hard to do.

From what I hear - group me chat is a good way to keep informed of the league goings on. I'm not into that. I'm anti-social.....I would just argue and get kicked out.......So join this league and have fun...... Damn it.

Thanks, dino.

The league still needs an owner for team 1. As mentioned above, the league does not require a ton of effort and the groupme is not mandatory, but it is there for people who like it.

On 1/15/2021 at 12:51 AM, tdye said:

Thanks, dino.

The league still needs an owner for team 1. As mentioned above, the league does not require a ton of effort and the groupme is not mandatory, but it is there for people who like it.

Pm

On 1/16/2021 at 6:06 AM, CoachQ said:

I am down for Team One... rhs.bball.coachq@gmail.com

I added you to the league. Sorry for the delay, I was waiting on someone else who had asked about the team first.